Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:38:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Bit of a hack and slash mixed with a bood bath!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bit of a hack and slash mixed with a bood bath!  (Read 2014 times)
userjosh5368
« on: January 24, 2007, 03:26:49 pm »

Lead by: Senior Grenadier Demarian Tel'var

Attended:-

Captain Hoagie Grayner
Regular scout Kal Shadowhand
Junior Grenadier Conan Darkmoon
Junior guardsmen Redgar

Well as usual finding the men very bored i had a cunning plan as all Grenadiers do!
Get yer arses in line! arm up and shut up! i said to them ejits.
Right after bit of discipline cause as yer all know i hate people talking in line and when I'm talking.
I had them run to the moongate after confiscating there book Har! Get there fitness up the fatty's Har har! Except fer Kal no such thing as a fat scout if yer know what i mean'..
Well anyway after waiting a good bloodi twenty minuets are newly acquired Grenadier came by guess hes just a rookie Grenadier after all Har har!
Off to glory and death! On we went to spiritually a nice place fun of pixies and bloodi daemons that eat imps why would you eat an imp eh'?
Headin through the pixies forest and breaking off there wings Ho ho! Jokin! M pixies are me friends ah yer know.
Well gettin back to the mission at hand we approached the poor looking nest of the harpies soon after a small folly of seeing if redgar was awake priority of Captain Hoagie we headed n for a bit of resource collecting and gold and gems fer nevermind its my secret! One person knows who the gems are for! *Winks*
Anyhow bit of a hack and slash few orders and a blood bath i might add!

After about an hour or so of carnage we headed out covered in feathers,blood you name it.

Heading back to the barracks i inspected are loot gave a salary of pay to the men 5000 to the captain,2000 for Kal and 1000 each for the Juniors!
Dismissing them i headed to the barracks with are loot and placed it into the stores
Again another successful mission lead by a Grenadier other than Greystone Ho ho!

Well done lads! Yer now men!
Signed
Demarian Tel'var

Feathers:1500
Gold:10000
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 09:34:58 pm by Demarian Tel'var » Logged
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 04:58:14 pm »

A truly well-led hunt..

Good Work Sir!

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 11:36:06 pm »

Farkin' Harpies..
Good ter see someones keepin' their damn eyes on them.

Signed : Jenifer Feather, Runaway.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length