Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:54:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Special Character Applications [PR]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Special Character Applications [PR]  (Read 4463 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2007, 03:48:20 pm »

BoC aims to offer the widest variety of roleplay positions to suit every player, and increasingly I'm aware people want to play character's outside the confines of the usual three elements of Cove (church, guardsmen, citizenry). Therefore, to handle the process in an ordered and fair manner, all those wishing to add characters that fall outside these three elements will have to fill out the following form and send it to me via PM. Examples of these characters would include bandits, orcs, mercenaries, other 'evil' inclined characters and all manner of other odd creatures. After sending your PM, you will receive a notification as to whether the character is accepted or declined with the relevant reasoning. Not all characters will be accepted as there are many things which don't fit into the spirit of Cove and will be better suited elsewhere.

Character name:

Character race and profession:

Character skills:

Brief character history and description:

Why do you want this character to be a part of Cove? What will it bring to the guild?

Cheers,

Octiovus.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 10:24:54 am by Darath Mithar » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length