Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:39:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  To The Gypsys defence!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To The Gypsys defence!  (Read 1921 times)
Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2007, 07:26:56 pm »

Shortly after dawn i found myself gathered near the shrine to compassion with Recruit Aerlyn Talaviir, Senior Grenadier Demarion Tel'var, and Junior Guardsman Regdar.  This were a mission being led by Grenadiar Demarion and here he did tell us why.

With this information we headed down to the camp and checking that the locals were nay harmed set about clearing the area of brigands and such.

We soon learned that a trading caravan had gone missing not to far away and as soon as the area around the camp were Clare we set out in search.

'Weren't long before we found tracks from the caravan and traced em to a savage camp! it were a horrible site but of the caravan itself still no sign.

Eventually we learned that the poor folk of the caravan had been eaten by em savages!  Nothing remained but to avenge them so we made sure to put down all em evil cannabals and then left for home

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 01:30:44 pm »

Excellent report Max as usual! If yer been able to stay longer we stole a Wyrm egg and erm traveled back through chaos *Rubs neck* Still we lived killed many foes'!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length