Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:52:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Manual of Signing.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Manual of Signing.  (Read 2932 times)
Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:50:07 pm »

*Arel read over the task and smiled a little. She had never had to make signs for other people before. She picked up something to sketch with, and began to draw.*

Raiden, Sir. I have only begun this manual, but the seven signs you asked me to create have been done. These are only small sketches, but they give a general idea of what they are.

I sat in the Barracks for around an hour drawing these. If you don't approve of any of them, Sir, please do tell me and they shall be done again to however you feel is appropriate. More signs will be added, but this is just the beginning of the manual. I wrote out some basic instructions of how to do these military signs, but the pictures show the better idea of how to do them.

Hope this will do for now, Sir. Got disturbed by a stray "Waywatcher" half way through. He tried to push Hrothgar off the roof, too.

Signed: Arel Mortan, Guardsman Recruit.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 09:03:20 pm »

Well done, ma'am! If we could create some signs for more common communication...

[OOC]I'll be damned, great idea!! *4x thumbs up* [/OOC]
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 08:12:55 am »

Raiden reads over the manual practicing the hands signals in the Grenadier Halls. He sets it down on the table and picks up his quill.

Good work guardsman, now we need to put the theory into practice eh?

Let's go bash summat and i can teach ye a little about sword play too!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 11:04:39 am »

Great symbols Arel! I much appreciate them, and I think I will host a training when I'm able on these signs!

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman

[OOC: Like taken out of my "Fire and Manouver" instruction. This is the shit! And it works damned well too Wink]

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 12:50:34 pm »

Deleted by: Dyril Morvain
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 01:31:33 pm by Dyril Morvain/Marcus Kobra » Logged

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 01:09:40 pm »

Excellent manual, now Mela can make sense when giving instructions instead of waving her hands around!

Smudrud
Covian Citizen

I came, I saw, I ran away!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 10:50:09 pm »

Me's don't think that ever will be possible Faden, she's not waving hands on purpose, just having fits...

(OOC: Excellent and creative solution and report:D)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length