Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:42:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fun and Games at the Savage fort ( Compassion )
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fun and Games at the Savage fort ( Compassion )  (Read 2082 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2007, 04:48:50 pm »

Fun and Games at the Savage Fort

Led By: Junior Grenadier: Redgar

Attended By:

Senior Guardsman: Erik Arkay
Dragoon Sergeant: Hoagie
Senior Dragoon: Joey Lanei
Senior Guardsman: Demarian Tel'var
Guardsman Recruit: Jake Just
Guardsman Recruit: Brandy Arrowsnap
Watchman: Marcus

After gathering at the Barracks we formed a Tactical and Junior Redgar then explaimed what it was we were going to be doing. We then were ordered to form at the Compassion Moongate where we will be paired off into teams of two. Senior Arkay and I were paired off and the others I dont remember how or who they were paired off with were then told to head to the Savage Fort.

We headed to the fort where we were then told to line up. A few moment later we were ordered to begin. Senior Arkay and I ran off towards the Fort slinging bolts into anything that moved with a mask on. We fought and fought and fought. One after another they fell from our steady volley of bolts of power. Senior Arkay and I move dillagently and with care for the bloodi Shawman there was none too happy to see us and they would release a volley of magics upon us. The others tried as hard as they could to take what we earned at every chance they got, some was a success and some was a failure.

After a while we were then ordered to gather where we started to show off our finds. But in the end Senior Arkay and I had won the Game with a wopping stack that out matched all the others. We then were ordered to gather back at the Barracks so that the winners could be given the First place Prise of 20,000 coins apeace. After the prizes were handed out we were then Dissmissed.

Signed: Watchman: Marcus

[OOC:] Sorry that there were no pics, I did tell him that I could not take any at the time for my program would not load. Working on getting it fixed.

Regdar Le Faye
Everybody loves Regdar!!!..... Right?
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Drunk AND Clumsy - watch out for fumbled swords.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:01:02 pm »

Grand report, Marcus, even if it is pictureless!
Congratulations on winning, too!

*Signed*
Junior Grenadier,
Regdar Le'Faye
qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 06:52:15 am »

[OOC]UO Screenshot - small, fast, simple - and so small that if it won't run on your box, better dump it![/OOC]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length