Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:48:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Talent and Fancy Dress in Cove!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Talent and Fancy Dress in Cove!  (Read 2053 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2007, 03:17:15 pm »

Yesterday night I decided to set up a fancy dress and talent contest in Cove Town at 9:30. Cove was relatively quiet yesterday, and I invited Vesper and other folks to come along for some free rum and laughs. There was a stage-like arena put in the middle for the talent contest and we had quite a few people who wanted to take part. These people were as follows:

Gwen - Someone who does not live around Cove, but she got her nerves together and told us a grand story.

Claire - A young girl who dressed as a pirate, and she sang us a very sweet song.

Tibby - In my opinion, the best act. Thoroughly enjoyable, apart from the brawling with the Vesper folk.

Kurt - Told us a story (I think, I had to go sort some more seating for the Vesperian folk at that point), but my judges seemed to enjoy it.

Arius - This was the man that Tibby decided to quite amusingly hurl verbal and physical abuse at. He told us a joke that I have put in a painting below.

Hugo (AKA Keiran Vale) - Another hilarious act. I shall not go into detail for the sakes of the Church. But it involved a fair amount of "cutting the cheese".

Drisda - The winner of the talent contest! The last person to perform, who sang a song about lots of crude and rude things. The judges approved of this.

I awarded thirty thousand gold to the winner. After the talent contest, all the fancy dressers gathered in the arena and people (mainly the Vesper folk) voted who's outfit they thought was best. We had some random naked man (apart from an apron) in there for whatever reason, and the Lord Protector, also known as Mela, voted this man the best dresser. We also had a little trouble with a REAL undead who thought it would be oh-so-funny to pretend he was PRETENDING to be an Undead. The Vesper folk were not fooled. Overall, the Polar Bear Woman - Or Eve - had the best costume. She stated that it was because she was lacking clothes in some places. But it was quite a good costume. I awarded Eve thirty thousand crowns also! After the winners had been announced, everyone was invited to the Green Goblin for further drinks.

I hope you all enjoyed the evening!

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Regular Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 04:02:36 pm »

'Oi Oi. Tibby Tibby! Tha' was well fun, wasn't it? Eh!?'

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend