Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:46:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Course - Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Course - Report  (Read 1652 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2007, 10:44:24 pm »

Led by:
Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Attended by:
Regdar, Junior Grenadier
Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
Jack Sinist, Junior Guardsman

I lined up the latest batch of Juniors. A fine group of prospects indeed. After checking over their uniforms i put them through a strenuous fitness session. Something far more vigorous than they had been through before.

The session ended with some rock cracking in the Glenmore mountains then i tested the Juniors knowledge of training techniques and tactics before setting off to test their leadership and combat abilities.

That put some colour in their cheeks!

We headed off to fight some nasty creatures indeed with each of the Juniors taking turns in leading the group.

First up was Flina Trix who with stern, clear and precise orders led us to victory over 2 huge orc brutes and many of their smaller cousins!

Next it was the turn of Junior Sinist to lead the group against the vile blood elementals that haunt the lower reaches of the dungeon Shame. Under his leadership we quickly brought a couple of them down as well as water and fire elementals!

Regdar then took over as we headed to Despise and the ugly ogre lords. The Junior Grenadier led us well as we slew one after another of the ugly swines!

That's the swagger Juniors!

Satisified and impressed with their performance we headed back to the barracks where i went on to explain what was expected of them once they became Regular Guardsmen!

A damn fine show by them all.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 11:26:59 am »

That's some fine junior coursing there Corporal.
Well done Juniors, one step closer to becoming Covian legends eh!?

*Signed*
       Vince Valentine
    Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length