Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:47:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gathering Feathers for the Archers Guild
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gathering Feathers for the Archers Guild  (Read 2415 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2007, 04:58:57 pm »

Gathering Feathers for the Archers Guild

Led By: Regular Scout: Kelly

Attended By:
      Senior Guardsman: Erik Arkay
      Watchman: Falconheart
      Watchman: Marcus

We gathered at the Barracks and lined up when Regular Scout: Kelly gegan to explain what we were to do. We then set out for the Minoc public moongate, once there we went through to a place called Spirituallity where we lined up again and was joined by Senior Arkay.

We then set out for the Harpie nest nust north East from the gate here. We made our way there through the woods.

We then armed our Bows and proceeded to enter. Was barely made it in when we were met by a welcoming party. We then started releasing out bolts of distruction with all the Coveian Fury we could muster. One by one and some time two at a time fell to the Coveian Volly of bolts, till us Coveian were the only ones standing.

After plucking the feathers off of them we triied to move forwards but was stopped by another but smaler party. Like the first they soon fell to us Coveians.

As we moved in deeper in the parties got bigger and the fight was more to our liking. The more we had the better we liked it. Harpie after harpie fell to our mighty archer of cove. Feather upon feather we collected all we could before more were upon us again, almost not fast enough though, but that doesn't matter to us. We were here for one thing only ( Feathers ).

After awhile there our packs were begining to fil up to where we were not ably to take anymore so we were then ordered to slow retreat. A few tried to follow us out but were quicly killed so the other would not see which way we had went. We then were ordered to head to te Spirituality moongate. As we got there were were then told to head back to the Barracks.

At the Barracks all the gold collected was then placed on the Barracks steaps.

Then all the feathers were placed on the steps as well.

After that te coins were handed out in fair amounts to each of us leaving the rest for the Guild. We were then dissmissed.

Signed: Watchman: Marcus

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 05:09:37 pm »

Excellent report, watchman! A good amount of gold and feathers that we collected, too!

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Regular Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 04:28:45 pm »

Aye Aye Excellent report!. And the funny part is the next time we go there will again pluck them silly chickens while hitting with arrows made out of there own feathers!

*signed* Falconheart Watchman in the Covian Army

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Smudrud
Covian Citizen

I came, I saw, I ran away!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 11:09:24 pm »

Aye Aye Excellent report!. And the funny part is the next time we go there will again pluck them silly chickens while hitting with arrows made out of there own feathers!

*signed* Falconheart Watchman in the Covian Army
[/quote

that's pure evil....me's in!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length