Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:47:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Donkey vs. Llama Drow Hunt Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Donkey vs. Llama Drow Hunt Report  (Read 2035 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 13, 2007, 10:32:28 pm »

Attended by:

Team Llama

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal (leading)
Vince, Grenadier Sergeant
Demarian, Senior Grenadier
Kurt, Regular Dragoon
Snudrud, Watchman
Kal, Church Servant

Team Donkey

Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Joey, Senior Dragoon
Nicholi, Regular Dragoon
Thomas, Regular Dragoon
Flina, Junior Dragoon

We rallied at the barracks before heading out to the dungeon Despise. Once there i went through the drow hunt rules... such as "unless you are using a two handed weapon you must equip a torch and not a shield!"

Some late comers met up with us at Despise to swell the hunts numbers and the Dragoons present at the time seemed to pick their own team... Fair enough a mixed unit of Grenadiers, Goblins, Church Servants and Regular Dragoon Kurt would surely be no match for the rest *coughs*

Each team set up their bases on the level where lizardmen dwell. The plan was easy... slay the lizards, take their gold, skin the buggers and stash it all in your base! "When i sound the horn you may engage the other team *thwack* no Joey... *thwack* attack when i give the... Thomas!*thwack* bugger it attack!"

The battle raged! It was carnage! "Equip your torch not a shield you infidel! Gah!" The contest swayed one way and the other and some cheeky bloodeh lizardman killed meh llama! *sobs*

Once we had fought ourselves to a standstill i called a cease to hostilities and we lined up outside to count up the loot!

Team Llama: 790 hides *coughs* & 5331 coins
Team Donkey: 1,246 hides & 4753 coins

Now on balance it could be argued that Team Llama was victorious having collected 6,121 individual items to Team Donkey's 5,999 *clears throat*

But credit where credit is due... it was a close affair but i declared, even in light of some dubious tactics...TEAM DONKEY THE WINNERS! With a hearty well done to everyone who took part!

All the loot and resources went into the coffers:

Gold: 10,084
Spined Leather: 2,036

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 07:52:15 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:04:03 pm »

Dubious tactics! What do you mean, those are registered Dragoon tactics...

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 09:43:08 am »

Good stuff indeed!
Remember, the question is not 'Did we win?', it's 'did we swagger?'
And by george, we swaggered! Well done to all that attended.

*Signed*
   Vince Valentine
 Grenadier Sergeant

userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 10:56:00 am »

Aye we did' Swagger and T'was a good laugh' if yer ask me it'! Fine work red team'! An we slayed tha' bugga lizard's good aye!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length