Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:33:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Patrol to Minoc..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Patrol to Minoc..  (Read 1628 times)
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« on: March 16, 2007, 04:31:04 pm »

A Patrol to Minoc.. 15th March 2007

In Attendance:

Dragoon Sergeant Hoagie
Regular Dragoon Kurt
Regular Dragoon Thomas Sendrich
Regular Scout Kelly Sanderson
Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist (In Lead)
Watchman Devirath Fae'al
Watchman Marcus
Guardsman Recruit Brandy Arrowsnap
Guardsman Recruit Auron
Guardsman Recruit Synara Khan
Guardsman Recruit Dah'Han

The purpose of the patrol was to investigate and ensure a calm Minoc. Rumours had it that Vesper had laid off their claims on the town; at least that's what Klion had told our dear Dragoon Sergeant, whatever they were talking for I will leave to higher ranked to investigate..

Why Vesper would leave their claims upon Minoc is beyond me. It came fairly clear once we arrived that foreign interests had driven Minoc into yet another war; Yew stood lined up, tiddly expecting us as we arrived. Suspicions about who had leaked to Yew remains unknown..

I halted the patrol and ordered them to draw their weapons and get ready for battle, the clash was inevitable as the both sides stood silent, awaiting orders.. angered of the Yewish snouts I called charge. The inexperienced junior ranks I had with me quickly got pushed back from the veteran guardsmen Yew had mustered.

I called tactical retreat to the Minocian healers where I re-grouped. This time I ordered the Dragoons to skirmish and the rest to form on me. This time it went better and we were able to take several Yewians down, yet not enough for us to be victorious. The whole situation became un-hold able as recruits and watchmen started to run out of formation at the same time as Yewish Waywatchers harassed and attacked the formation.

Even so, a small patrol did seemingly well against a large invading Yewish force.

Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length