Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:48:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Eason's Past: Professional Killer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Eason's Past: Professional Killer  (Read 4112 times)
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 08:09:00 pm »

last performance of Joseph and the amazing Technicolor dream coat on Thursday, i played Pharaoh, the kind himself!!

Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 10:20:53 pm »

I find the same thing man.
Its like when they're backstage they don't care! A few girls get very comfortably nekked.
No complaints indeed ;d

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Moraine DiGoraz
Banned for excessive profanity.
Citizen of Cove
Covian Veteran

Unlike cool Covians I am banned for being an idiot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 10:02:09 am »

Totally Amateur but we have some richy kinda guy directing, so the budget is only limited to the space. I don't do any work with them any more but the last piece i helped with was "Best little Whorehouse in Texas"

Well I got to be one of the foot ball players (my base singing voice) and the shy kid who cant keep hold of his cash lol. So I get a total up skirt shot... well to "help" me pull off this surprised OMG look..... she did me the favor of ACTUALLY not wearing anything under that skirt >.<;;

Gotta say it got me the part and I most definitely enjoyed my rehearsals. theatre chicks..... not embarrassed by a damned thing and I'd almost think they were TRYING to show off what they got... like I turn around back stage and boom... some chicks topless for some reason..... I never could understand why you have to stand backstage half naked to ask if they felt that you pulled your lines off right..... i mean shouldn't she be getting into her next costume!! Of course I ain't complainin....

Do similar distractions happen over there??

Topless Theatre, woohoo!
So ehm... where would one sign up?

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length