Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 04:09:12 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Remarking the Boundaries
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Remarking the Boundaries  (Read 1510 times)
Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2007, 06:48:06 pm »

Lead

Recruit Drachen

Attending

Sergeant Hoagie
Watchman Mortan
Recruit Kerri
Recruit Carcer
Recruit Xerad

---

Late night following the Orc Fort patrol, Recruit Drachen instructed us to line up, for the nearby Solen had over-stepped their boundaries, and as such we were to thin their numbers. If my memory serves me correctly:

• Slay 10 Solen Workers
  • Slay 8 Solen Warriors
  • Slay 2 Solen Queens
  • Destroy the Hatchery

Setting off through the woodlands in Tracker formation we soon found the tunnel, and climbed on down into the Solen caves, starting straight away fending off against oncoming Solen. With each Hatchery we came across, the eggs were sliced, stabbed and skewered.

The acid sacs of the Warriors caused some hassle for the Sergeant and Watchman, but suffice to say we persevered to the Queen's layer, and slew those we found before forced marching out, finding ourselves in Yew - Though we went back the same way we came in, we had somehow ended up in Yew, and had to force march it all the way back to Cove, careful not to alert the Militia's attention.

Signed

- Recruit Carcer

---

(OOC: Appologies for the poor quality of your text, Gabriel - My UOSU does that for some reason on certain text colours!)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length