Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:34:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Basic battle skill training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Basic battle skill training  (Read 1840 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2007, 05:38:19 pm »

Commanding: Dalamar, Regular Scout

Attending: Hoagie, Dragoon sergeant
                Kas Valentine, Regular guardsmen
                Tyrael Tsyx, Junior Grenadier
                Perrin, Watchman
                Mercy, Watchman
                Darian Krown, guardsman recruit

I had great plans to do training about fighting as one, basically for our fighters with shields. As what I have had witnessed most of our casulties comes when people start to run around like headless chickens and getting lured by enemy to fight alone agaist several enemies. So I was highly hoped that I would see today many good olf fashied melee warriors, but I got disapointed.

First when we started the training I had only Hoagie who were using a shield. Rest were, Kas and Mercy, magic users. So I had to think in that spot new topic for my training. Fighting in group, that is a good old skill that needs to be trained always. So we basicaly had several group fights to see how people work in groups. In the end we had everyone’s favorite free for all, which Recruit Darian won nicely.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Regular Scout

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length