Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:41:38 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kerri's Seven Deadly Recruit Trips!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kerri's Seven Deadly Recruit Trips!  (Read 2555 times)
Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 06:51:19 pm »

Leader: Kerri, Watchman

Attendants: Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
                  Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout

Trip number: One

Everyone was a little idle and after seeing Falconhearts frustration at there being no recruits I decided it was time to reel some more in! Over the next week or so I will complete Seven recruit trips to Haven and Britian (or any other place of interest) to see if we can boost the army or citizen numbers a bit more!

When everyone lined up I explained what we would be doing, and also because I am afraid of recalling that we would be walking everywhere. No one protested though, it would keep them fit afterall! Calling a march we began heading east. On the way to the road we encountered a harpy, Kal being swift and nimble quickly took the beast down using his poisoned weapon. We encountered a lot of Klion spawn (the name me and Demarian gave headless ones on a previous patrol) but it was all swiftly taken care of.

On reaching the moongate we waited briefly for stragglers then head through to new Haven. Ordering a quick march behind me we jogged to New Haven town.

On entering the town I politely asked Hoagie to build us a banner and I handed Kal some books to give out. I tried my best to talk to people in the town, however they simply ignored me and carried on doing whatever they were before hand. After yelling a few things to draw the people in a strange bald man approached me and rambled on about 'The Army of Darkness' I then realized I was surrounded by strange dark clad men however Hoagie soon got them to move by bothering them in the face a bit.
Gathering the men we head towards Haven gates as we decided to head to Britian and show ourselves off there when a man stopped us and kindly offered us a gate there. Stepping through the gate we found ourselves on top of Britian West Bank roof. Awkwardly stepping onto a strange teleporter we got off the roof and Hoagie began placing the banner again while I yelled out to get peoples attentions!

We didn't have too much luck today however theres always the next time.

Kerri, Watchman

Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 07:45:26 pm »

Leader: Kerri, Watchman

Attendants: Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
                 Tyrael Styx, Junior Grenadier
                 Desmond Krieger, Junior Guardsman
                 Dalamar, Regular Scout

Trip number: Two

Waking up early I decided it was time to do trip number two of my Seven Deadly recruit trips, so I took a long walk back to the barracks from the Scout Outpost. No one was there though! Or at least awake much to my disappointment so I sent my swiftest pigeon to Hoagie who called upon quite a few lazy guardsmen.

I had only just woken up and wasn't really in the mood to walk there with the men, so I sent them off to Britian on their own way and of course I ran! I was exhausted but I eventually got to Britian and asked Hoagie if he would do me another banner. I also handed Dalamar and Desmond posters to give out to passersby.

Calling out all sorts to reel the people in we didn't really attract must interest so we decided it was time to pack up! We were going to head to Destard, to try out luck there.. but I couldn't find someone to gate us and I still wont recall so instead we ran all the way to New Haven to quickly set up a banner! On my way there a man stopped me to inquire about the baronship and after a small chat I handed him a book and rune and was on my way!

The banner was set up very nicely by Hoagie again and we got a couple of glances from passersby. I then dismissed everyone and told them to head home for Falconhearts event!

Kerri, Watchman

Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 06:36:51 pm »

Leader: Kerri, Junior Scout

Attendants: Garand, Junior Scout
                  Dalamar, Regular Scout (Came late)
                  Dah'Han, Watchman (Left early)

Trip number: Three

It has been a while since I did one of my 'Seven Deadly Recruit Trips' so I decided it was time to start it up again! Gathering those who were awake (which was only Garand at a time) we head to a couple of locations to place banners.

Dah'Han joined us at Luna and began placing with us. When we got to Skara Dah'Han left and Dalamar joined as we were restocking on goods. We now head to New Haven (Nhaven) where we placed down three banners and screamed at everyone to join Cove! Not sure if we managed to bag any recruits but I hope we do!

Kerri, Junior Scout

Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 12:59:35 am »

Leader: Kerri, Junior Scout

Attendants: Garand, Junior Scout
                  Kal Shadowhand, Church Servant

Trip number: Four

After asking a kind mage to re-fill the recruitment runes me and Garand head to Yew and skinned all their sheep to make banner cloth. Once we'd got that out the way and the books were all written I called a line up.

Myself, Garand and Kal head to Britian where we laid down several banners and yelled at several passers by. We had one interested man, however he had to leave but I am pretty sure he will contact us later on! When we'd out welcomed our stay we head to New Haven where we placed more banners down and screamed at yet more passersby.

A elven woman approached me and asked for my help with defining some brand she had been given so I went along to help her while Garand and Kal finished off.

Kerri, Junior Scout

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length