Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:49:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Commoner's Trial: Farfar [COMPLETE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Commoner's Trial: Farfar [COMPLETE]  (Read 3224 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: June 22, 2007, 11:39:41 am »

Commoner's Trial
Veiled Veins

Covian Prospector's news are alarming: The ore veins found once in the Covetous dungeon are finishing slowly. Our still expanding army with its need for high quality metals orders more and more craftables made mostly of Valorite and other uncommon ores. We must find additional sources of such ores.

Task: Prepare and take a travel to some distant locations (of your choice) seeking rich veins of below ores:
  • Valorite
  • Dull Copper
  • Shadow Iron
  • Bronze
  • Additionally finding gold will make the Baron even more happy!

Make sure your journey report is well detailed and supplied with sketches!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:16:49 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 10:15:09 pm »

Aye, Consider it done!

*raises himself unsteadily from the chair, grabs the pickaxe and walks out of the house, dragging the pickaxe in shaft*

*Signed in Thick handwriting*

Farfar.

Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 07:28:51 pm »

I woke up outside on my porche, in my working-chair and found a strange note lying in front of me.
   Where did it come from?
   What did i do yesterday?
   Why Have i fallen asleep outside on my porche?
These were questions roaming around in my acing head. I thought of nothing to do, but to read the note on my desk. It would probably reveal what all this was about...

Well, at least i now knew how come i have slept on my porche, and not inside.
  So now, i had to find my key, but where have i dropped it?
  what did i do yesterday, and the days before that? I needed to track myself backwards in time, to find my precious housekey...

I tried to mine some of the Valorite ore in that spot, as i mined there for the caravan. I was not succesful this time though, that vein had been exhausted.        As I attended the Caravan to Swaggers, . I Might find my key in the Swaggers inn, i thought...

At last, i found my key. It must have slipped out of my pocket when i fell asleep in my chair on the porche. Why didnt i sleep inside yesterday?
*lifts shoulders*
Now im able to find my working-diarys and begin with my task.

*signed in thick handwriting*

Farfar.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 07:34:59 pm by farfar » Logged

qom_riyadh
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 08:50:59 pm »

30 shillings awarded - Farfar (to afford making a spare key to hold it under the door-mat)
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 01:56:49 pm »

I went into my home and went upstairs, to my pile o´Knowledge, my written memory, to be short, my dia... *coughs* My Work-diarys...

And retirement *nods nods*

I arrived in Minoc at noon, But i didnt hit tavern, not quite yet. I needed to find out, if this really was the place to find dull copper, before i could be at ease.

I havent yet lost my aim. Llamas, beware!

As i felt the beer dry out of my veins, i knew that my sickness would strike at me, but i had nothing to do, but to carry on...

I got back on track, and the worst thing is, that i remember it all, but i had no controll over myself. i was embaressed. and i realized i got that damn dress on me still!

I started mining, as fast as i got a new set of clothes, and what luck! a stroke of gold at instant! i kept on mining, and got more and more interested in my findings...

I had yet to find some valorite veins, and thats not an easy thing. I got lucky the time we set off the caravan.
   I had to think into the extremes, in my mind...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 05:51:11 am by farfar » Logged

Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 04:58:03 pm »

I traveled home, accompanied with a few other merchants, that where going to Trinsic to trade their goods. Nothing interesting what so ever happened on my journey back to my house. thus, almost not worth mentioning in this report.
   I got back and dusted off my clothes and rested a bit, thinking of what i needed to do, to remember where ive been mining Valorite. At last, i found a way....

At last i can make a summary of my findings in this report.

I found dull copper in the mountains in Minoc - Map to the locations
I´ve found Shadow iron, Bronze, And Gold in Delucia
I´ve found A great vein of Valorite in Britain.

As i see it, lets spend some guards at qonquering Delucia, then we have unlimited access to great mountains!
Ingots mined to Coves coffers:
Dull copper: 200
Shadow iron: 200
Bronze: 200
Gold: 40
Valorite: 200

*signed in thick handwriting*

Farfar.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 10:56:29 pm »

What to say - a most adventurous journey!

90 shillings awarded - Farfar

Commoner's Trial: PASSED!

[OOC]A brilliant, funny story chap! Keep up the great work! *thumbs up*[/OOC]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length