Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:52:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Orks ain't getting supplies!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orks ain't getting supplies!  (Read 1832 times)
userjosh5368
« on: July 04, 2007, 11:36:51 am »

Date : June 28th

Time :1900hrs

Guardsmen/Officer leading :
Senior Guardsmen Demarian Tel'var

Guardsmen/Officers attending :
Grenadier sergeant Raiden Morana
Regular Scout Olchafa Serpent
Watchman Falconheart
Guardsmen recruit Darenenth

I gathered some men from the blue where i got them to gather hides which we would transport to the Ork fort and set up a small barricade Sentry on there docks to cease any chance of supplies to the filthy pigs.
We headed to the fort heavily armored expecting a small welcoming party though we knew they’d not be any hassle or trouble for a few Covian guardsmen.
On entering the pass near Glenmore we heard the Orks blow there warning horn and soon a ramble of them mobilized at the gate, a quick assault by us after ordering my squad to charge! Decimating there frontal defenses we advanced into the fort with hesitation, as we navigated are way through the  fort small Ork skirmishing groups attacked again, but all that happened was we put them down by bow and mace, countless corpses lay on the ground blood oozing like a river of vile. The path leading to the slightly down hill docks of the fort.

On Arrival I had the men set up a small barricade sentry and to hold the docks so that they could not gain any supplies for the duration of are Journey, soon I sent Watchman Falconheart of a patrol and he headed off into the fort he soon returned with a large host of Orks coming in on us, holding the fortification while orks charged over the barricade and through it we cut them down after some time, taking what spoils we found on them mainly gold.
Sometime passed and all was quiet the men and I still sharp as I’d seen this in the Ork invasion they’d let us come in then attack with there scouts.

I moved into the fort alone to find a huge host come toward us, as I turned to Shout
“INCOMING!” a ball of fire exploded on my armour, quickly I turned raising my shield to block a few arrows before retreating into the barricade “HOLD THA LINE!” I shouted as we prepared to deal with the Ork wave and again superior technique and skill of the Covian made there fall like a hot knife through butter, I soon lead are counter attack leaving a fuse and a keg in one of the crates I the barricade, I let loose a trail of sulfurous liquid, while we withdrew to the entrance again the conniving pigs tried again but they soon tasted the strong Covian steel that left them dead and stone cold.
After throwing vial of flammable materials the entrance lit in harsh blast of flames scorching the wood work and working its way across the trail I’d left to the docks “BOOOM!” A shower of splintered wood fell from the sky.
After reaching the barracks I dismissed the men and congratulated them on a successful mission!.

Signed
Senior Guardsmen Demarian Tel’var
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 11:43:14 am »

Aye we certainly showed 'em, orcs a thing or two about Covian swagger!

A well executed mission Senior!

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length