Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:49:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Finding a horse In Jhelom for Templar Godfrey [Report]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Finding a horse In Jhelom for Templar Godfrey [Report]  (Read 2562 times)
Belakor
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2007, 07:36:02 pm »

~ Finding a horse In Jhelom for Templar Godfrey ~

Time: [4th of July, 20hrs]

Place: [Jhelom]

Commanding Officer:

- [Godfrey, Templar]

Guardsmen in attendance:

- [Guardsman Recruit Belakor]

Details : After the big loss of Templar Godfrey's mighty horse during a fight with an ogre lord, I was commanded to find another fine steed for him in the distant and mysterious island of Jhelom. In more detail, I had to seek for the stable master there and buy him one. You see, it was a matter of pride for me as I consider myself guildy for that loss. Why? Because I felt unconsious in the woods while I was helping a citizen cutting some woods and didnt notice the giant ogre entering our territory.

So my journey started at once and with the help of the Light I found myself in the city of paladins, Luna.

Crossing its shiny streets I reached the moongate and travelled in the mystcal island called Jhelom.

I tried to find the stables but I couldn't spot any. After an hour or so an apprentice blacksmith approached me and told me that the stable master passed away years ago and his stable was no more...

However he encouraged me to explore the island. Some fine horses were still born there... Something of course rare ...but I could be lucky. Believing in my cause and having the Light as a blind guide the dream came true after hours of searching... Mighty Avatar.. That was a divine present!

So Templar Godfrey has a healthy, brand new steed and I got my pride back....

Signed,

Belakor.
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 08:39:42 pm »

Can't have Templars without mounts.. nice report there Belakor.

- Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length