Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:32:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Messenger
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Messenger  (Read 1816 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: July 05, 2007, 10:14:38 pm »

What began as helping miss Amelie Du Bois in the field hospital in front of the Town Hall, turned into a horrid and painful experience. After beating our soldiers down, the Vesperians took me, put shackles on my hands and dragged me away to some kind of interrogation building. I was put into one of the cells (with other already manned by other Covian). To my shock, soon miss Du Bois joined me in the cell.

After a long serie of insults addressed for us, Cove and Baron, we were told that we will be interrogated.

Finally we were allowed to leave. They've told me to bring this message to Cove:

We want Demarian and Hugo to be sent to Vesper!
If this won't happen, we will raid Cove again and imprison randomly met civilians, until you will do what's requested.

We managed to walk (crawl rather) to the Town Hall. We've meet Gabriel Drachen and recruit Belakor. They both helped us a lot. Mister Drachen saved Amelie's life by re-setting her broken ribs. I was given necessary help also.

When we came back and asked soldiers where are everybody, they said that all available guards went to a hunt. A HUNT?!?! After losing a battle in their homeland, losing high-ranked officers, SEEING the civilians kidnapped - they went hunting?!?!? And they dare to call themselves "Guards"?!?!? Guarding what I'm asking?! Themselves!! And their gold - oh yes, that's what counts. Shame on you!! SHAME!! A Covian woman was beaten down to a pulp, and you were HUNTING?!?! Didn't even attempt to rescue her? You were [further text is unreadable]

*signed with sharp writing, with stains of blood everywhere*
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 10:47:14 pm by Qom Riyadh » Logged
userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 12:30:11 am »

OOC: None of us knew you were missing and anyone who did never said
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length