Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:38:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  Regarding magic items: [RTR]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Regarding magic items: [RTR]  (Read 2444 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:37:01 pm »

Recently, it has come to my attention that some members are using magic items to hunt and gain advantage of others. Let me make this perfectly clear: BoC does not use magic items, ever. Many of the perpetrators are well aware of this rule, but I shall also make this clear: you will be caught and thrown out.

Athan and Nox have already been ejected from the guild for using magic items, and I would like Falconheart to contact me immediately regarding magic item use.

When you use magic items, you reflect badly on the guild. This is not a PvP guild. You should remain in character at all times, and it is a break of character to suddenly don ill fitting magic nonsense. If you are in need of gold, then I am sure a BoC member would be able to help you out. If you want to run a hunt, try doing it with the guild as a whole. But for hunting large monsters alone, use a different character.

Cheers,

Octiovus.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length