Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:56:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Eve's training session
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Eve's training session  (Read 1832 times)
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2007, 09:24:25 pm »

Leading:
Eve

Attending:
Dalamar
Hoagie
Perrin
Mela
Decker

After arriving at the shrine of Justice, Eve handed us each a hatchet and we headed out into the trees to collect as much lumber as we could stuff in our packs. With our packs thoroughly stuffed, it was time for a run! We huffed and puffed our way around Justice lake arriving at the far side of the falls.

Eve's next task was nothing to sneeze at. After tying a rope to a nearby tree, we scaled the cliff side and entered the chilled waters of the falls. Each of us swam across the waters and returned to the rope, climbing back to safety. No small task with a pack laden down with lumber!

Survival training was next. A guardsman can only go so long on an empty stomach after all! We headed over to the calmer waters of a nearby beach and each of us was given a fishing pole and maggots for bait. Hoagie was first to land a fish and it was promptly placed into a pan over the cooking fire.

Covian training at its finest!

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 11:05:23 pm »

A grand report Perrin!

I turned some of that fat on ye all into muscle!

*signed*
Eve, Officer Cadet
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length