Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:32:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Triple Patrol
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Triple Patrol  (Read 1709 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2007, 12:12:06 am »

The Triple Patrol

Led By; Watchman: Marcus

Attended by;
Guardsman Recruit: Jon Trent

At the Barracks I was met by Recruit Jon and had him line up for a short patrol that wasn't so short. I filled him in on all the places we were to patrol and told him to make sure he was ready for anything.

We then headed out on our way to Altmere first to make sure that the Brigands hadn't taken it over, and so make sure it was still in order as we had left it from the last time we visited it. On our way we incounted several Guardians and quickly took them down.

Once at Altmere I ordered it to be cleared out and in we went.

We entered it and started checking things when this winged wench came out from no where and jumped us, but to her surprise, the last thing she saw was my axe strikeing her once as she fell to the ground to move no more.

After makeing sure that there was going to be no more surprises we went back outside and then desided that the Vespern Boarders needed to be patrolled to make sure them buggers were nay tryen to make their boarders further out from where they are.

On our way to the Cove/Vesper Boarder we came across the civy knocked out by a troll so we lent him a hand and killed that bloodi thing.

I then took all the coins back that it took from the fella while Jon helped him back to his feet. I then gave him his things and he then thanked us, then took off like he was on an importand errand.

We then took off heading to the boarder again where we were to kill more of the guardian spawn on our way. As we approached the boarder we did indeed see more of the Guardian spawn, I swear that them ogres have to be related to the Vesperns as they look like some I do know that live there and work at Swaggers, *Shrugs* *Shivers*, I would hate to have to Marry into one of their Families, GAH!.

At the Boarder, all was clear, except the thought of them being related to the ogres .

After pondering a bit, it was time to make the patrol of the graveyard. We then headed out to make our way there with no trouble from anything just to be attacked by the leader of the graveyard as long with its followers.

We made our way around laying all that still walked to rest once again. We did not bother entering the Crypt for as we got close, all that was in there came out to greet us and to try to get us to join them in the endless walk of the dead. As you are reading this you may knotice that they failed badly as I would nay be maken this report on it. We had no more to put back to rest so then headed to the exit.

Leaving there we could not leave the town un patrolled so we made our way there as I remember being attacked by 2 orcs there nay long ago being knocked and left fer dead, Thanks to Mister ShadowHand steppen out of the shadows to help me back up.

On our way to the gates we stopped at this rather big mound of dirt, as it ca nay be missed fer it be on the way to the Town gates.

Anyways to Cove town we went and quickly made our way to the Look out Tower were I was once attacked by the Orcs, to make sure that there was nay more traps set to snare anyone else. We looked inside ready for anything that may jump out at us, but there was nothing there to see or find except some shelves with books on them.

I then ordered the Recruit to return back to the Barracks.

Back at the Barracks we devided the Coins we collected which mine went to the Grenadiers funds and he took his as he will need arrows and bolts. I then dissmissed him and went to the Grenadiers HeadQuarters to place my coins there.

I just want to add, that I would gladly go out on p[atrols with Recruit Trent as he follows orders to the letter. At anytime he never ran off or let me fall.

Job Wel Done Recruit

Signed; Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length