Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:36:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrol Rota ~ Calling all Guardsmen/women.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrol Rota ~ Calling all Guardsmen/women.  (Read 3768 times)
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2007, 12:44:45 pm »

Patrol Rota

Maintaining the safety of the Cove is paramount!

I am looking for recruits and above who are willing to lead the following patrols.

Sign below your name and the date you wish to take.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 1 October - Covian shire
Jon Trent, Guardsman Recruit

Head through the shire and patrol the ruins and border line of Vesper.  Ye may wish to set a camp up along the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 2 October - Graveyard
Mela Arkay, Scout Sergeant

Lead a patrol to the Graveyard. Clear it of any undead activity.  Occupy and hold the crypt for at least 5 minutes in case of a counter attack.

Wednesday 3 October- Orc Fort
Eve, Grenadier Corporal

Lead a patrol to the Orc fort, clear and burn their dwellings.

Thursday 4 October - Baronship Household
Khae, Citizen, however, other guardsmen should accompany and assist him at all times.

Patrol and inspect the following building and area's around them:
Barracks, Town Hall, Stables, Library, Church, Tavern and Scout Tower.
Report any finding's of criminal damage or strange folk .

Friday 5 October - Coveteous
Mela Arkay, Scout Sergeant

Lead a patrol into the mountains of Coveteous, and slay the winged females that reside there, remember to loot them and bring there feathers back for a Fletcher.

*Signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:20:27 pm by Eve » Logged
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 12:53:54 pm »

I'll patrol the Shire Ma'am on Monday at 7pm.

JT - John Trent, Guardsman Recruit.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 03:23:59 pm »

Tuesday and Friday
 - Mela

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 01:00:00 am »

If neccesary, I can probably do a patrol.

*Pins a note below*

The Wednesday looks good!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 05:24:00 pm by Khaelieth » Logged
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 08:59:43 pm »

Shire Patrol & Sentry - Monday 1st October

Attended by:

JT - Jon Trent, Guardsman Recruit (led)
Drachir, Regular Scout
Garand, Junior Scout
Falconheart, Junior Guardsman
Perrin, Watchman
Marcus Tel'var, Watchman
Ulric Darkmoor, Guardsman Recruit.

We lined up at the barracks and I led seven souls out into the shire to keep it safe from harm. I led them south by east to pick up the shoreline and head towards the border with Vesper.

We did indeed come across a few nasty beasts stalking the forest after dusk, but they were soon put to the sword by our merry band.

Having ventured close to our border with Vesper we then veered northwards deep into the shire and the ruins. It seemed that pagans, undead, maybe even Vesperians may have been conducting some vile rites on the site.

We brought lumber and hides from the forest and barricaded where the ruins nedded it to make a secure camp.

We manned the ruins through the night with no further sightings of monsters, ghosts, ghouls, pagans, Vesperians or anything. Only Falconheart's tales of crotch rot put the willies up Garand.

Nothing further to report Ma'am.

JT - Jon Trent, Guardsman Recruit.

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 09:46:03 pm »

Due to religious sabbats that need to be done, I'll have to wait till Thursday.

[OOC: Celtic are playing! Didn't realise till now!)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 10:49:06 pm »

Khae sat down by the desk in the barracks, muttering. Lazy recruits! Lazy scouts! Worse dragoons and grenadiers! With these thought he started to pen his report...

Attended by:
Khaelieth Llelmandred Kellenwyr Sereghyanda

As I volunteered to lead a patrol of the Baronship, I presumed I'd have help. Not so. After losing a watchman on the long trek from the lighthouse to the barracks, Kelly dismissed herself, and this sparked insubordinance amongst the remaining soldiers, two soldiers, Garand and Drachir. After putting down a brief peasant revolt (Filthy creatures), I decided checking their gear would be a good idea. This was not tolerated amongst these two and they pulled knives on me, and if that wasn't enough, I only got to inspect Garand's kit, who lacked important equipment, such as bandages! Drachir, who normally is a spiffing chap, then decided to go to bed, and Garand stood about mumbling. Such things would never been tolerated under Valiro! Discipline should be enforced! I think immediate cessation of all chocolate rations will teach these two rogues a lesson! Also, checking for traces of nightshade in Garand's urine might also be a good idea.

Such silliness was not to be tolerated, but I had a job to do. Wandering around the Baronship, I found everything peaceful, as normal. Eventually I reached my cousin's manor, where I kept watch on Cove.

*Pinned at the bottom* Will some shillings as compensation be alright?
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 12:48:59 pm »

Firstly ~ Excellent work and a Grand report Jon Trent!  Keep them coming!

Secondly ~ Khaelieth, your concerns of ill-discipline within the army are duly noted. 

To all Guardsmen/women:~  All chocolate will hereby be confiscated until discipline improves!

Khaelieth ~ 50 Shillings awarded

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 09:40:46 pm »

Three against...the Orc Fort population.

Guardsmen/women in attendance:~
~ April, Recruit
~ Jon Trent, Recruit
~ Eve, Grenadier Corporal

I led the two recruits into the Orc Fort. The results of our presence there was dramatic, we massacred the area until the orcs were no more and the buildings were ablaze! 

Though I am sure that Orcs in time will re-occupy this area, it won't be for quite some time!

I gave 2000 gold each to the recruits, and placed the remainder 9281 gold coins into the coffers.

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length