Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:38:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Throwin' and shakin'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Throwin' and shakin'  (Read 2796 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2007, 08:17:47 pm »

Led By:
Kelly Valentine, Scout Corporal.

Attending Guardsmen:
Jon Trent, Guardsman Recruit.
Drachir, Regular Scout.
Demarian Tel'var, Senior Grenadier.
Dimman, Watchman.

...And last and definately the least, good old Khaelieth.

It all started on the Barracks roof, with some crazy woman that had a raging urge to polish and clean everyone's boots. Two of our guardsmen obliged, so we were delayed for five or so minutes.

We then forced it it Cove Field, where the men were asked to run five laps to the watchtower and back to the field, whilst I set out piles of fruit and fluids.

A game was to be played! A cruel game at that. The men were required to complete fitness tasks, and the last one to fulfill the task was placed in a gap in the middle of a row of hay. After they were stood there, said unlucky guardsman was blindfolded and another guardsman was made with brutal force offered the chance to throw things such as eggs, milk, heavy fruits (mainly melons) and grapes at the unlucky blindfolded guardsman.

Throughout these tasks and punishments taking place, Khaelieth insisted on standing behind the hay and probing guardsmen with fishing rods, slapping their rear ends, and generally being a royal pain in the arse.

The tasks that took place were things such as press-ups, running laps of places, and shaking as many apples as possible out of nearby trees. As the training session was about to complete itself, we finished off with a grand finale of what I like to call "Kick the Khae". All the men were set on Khaelieth as his own little punishment for being a pubescent spit. The results are shown in my sketches above.

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Scout Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 09:57:59 pm »

*Eyes the guardsmen returning from training, one with egg on his face, and another with Melon juice running down his neck.  Eve wonders if this is a new skin care regime.*

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 12:52:01 pm »

*Reads the report.. shuddering as his eyes cross the words 'nipple clamps'*

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 01:12:23 pm »

Good work Corp'!

Kick the Khae'... I shall have ter remember that one. *grins*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 01:17:12 pm »

Bah, they're just jealous of my good looks!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length