Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:47:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ice [Report]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ice [Report]  (Read 1602 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2007, 07:03:03 pm »

Three Man Hunt to Ice

Led By:
Kelly Sanderson, Scout Corporal.

Attended By:
Hoagie Grayner, Dragoon Sergeant.
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout.

The three of us set out from the Barracks in the early evening yesterday. We decided to go to Ice Dungeon. Hoagie saw this as a bad idea, and I suppose he was right. The beasts insisted on swarming at us continuously in big mobs, and the three of us got knocked at least once. However, most of our gear was still with us by the end of the hunt, and we also returned with a fair few coins to show.

The aim of the hunt was to gather the gold, as gathering gold is one of my corporal duties and "requirements".

Kal and Hoagie were excellent company, although I wan't as on the ball as they were. Thanks to you two for attending. A short report, but there is not much more information to give.

After the hunt, us three and a couple of others attended Delc's "Regain Your Arms" parade drill, which I will take this opportunity to note that he did a very good job indeed.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Scout Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 08:47:32 pm »

Good work Corp'.

Gave those frozen buggers a damn good hiding eh?

Grand!

The ice can get slippery like. *nod nod*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length