Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 12:44:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Skulls, Doom and plenty of hitting the dirt.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Skulls, Doom and plenty of hitting the dirt.  (Read 1149 times)
Shayne
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2007, 09:02:27 am »

Leading: Mela E. Arkay

Attending:
*Hoagie, Dragoon Sarge
*Celuvian Haap, Watchman
*Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout

I found Sergeant Arkay, placin' banners about the land, an' she decided we could go and place some at the entrance to Doom, however once there, she had an urge to go kill some stuff, so pigeons went flying, and more people turned up, Sergeant Hoagie carryin' some weird golden skull.

So we walked through this maze of a dungeon, with loads an' loads of beasties jumpin' out at us, we were able t'deal with it, easy enough. Then suddenly Sergeant Hoagie threw this skull at me, an told me t'hit a bell with it..

Ah' thought he was abit insane, but ah' did it anyway, then suddenly we are all transported on'ter this boat thing, with a teleporter thing on it. Anyway after jumpin' on these teleporters, we found ourselves on a beach. An' we heard screams and shouts from ahead, an' there was this huge beastie ahead, surrounded by taints, and tamed beasties. We charged it, an' it fell instantly.

Then we did some'fin' called 'the gauntlet', where there were five rooms, wiv' all different types of beastie in, an' one we killed them, th'lights went out, and we moved room, once all the rooms were empty, two of th'big beasties from earlier appeared, an' took a hell of a beatin'. We fought fer ages, an then left the taints t'finish 'em off.

We gathered a fair amoung o'gold on the trip.

*Scruffily signed*
Shayne
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length