Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:47:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Captain's Drilling.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Captain's Drilling.  (Read 1767 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2007, 10:11:19 pm »

Led By:
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Captain.

Attended By:
Kelly Sanderson, Scout Corporal.
Graem Carcer, Officer Cadet.
Edmund Rufus, Junior Scout.
Celuvian, Watchman.
Belorion, Guardsman Recruit.
Bardicous, Guardsman Recruit.

Well, seeing as I was the only one who was willing to volunteer for this report...

...Captain Morana ran us all through the Parade Drill procedures, which we were suprisingly poor at. Not enough practice, I say! It was a shambles, I must admit.

We all got our Tracker's Line's correct, alongside out "warcries". I still claim that mine was the most interesting from you all. This Drill took place in the dark, and we all made a heck of a lot of noise, screaming names (no rude pun intended), numbers and warcries... And that's not including our fists bashing into Captain Morana when he commanded that we attacked him.

One Recruit or Watchman kept insisting on telling us that he was fat and liked cake. In my opinion, I just consider him lazy. So get working in future, whoever you were! That is about all. I hope the Recruits learnt something new with what the Captain had to teach you!

*Signed*

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 10:20:34 pm »

Thankye fer the report Corp'.

Someone had ter do it... *mutters*

Aye more drilling is needed as well as fist fighting.

Yer all hit like ninnies I say!

Apart from Kelly who hits like a $%^&*! and the recruit who kicked me in the nads... I like his style...

*throbs*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 10:22:27 pm »

...Shame I was being soft on yeh, Cap'n.

*Signed*

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length