Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:41:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Barracks Protection
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Barracks Protection  (Read 1619 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2007, 10:20:15 pm »

A Sentry of the Barracks

Led By:
Kelly Sanderson, Scout Corporal.

Attending:
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Captain.
Graem Carcer, Officer Cadet.
Celuvian, Watchman.
Bardicous, Guardsman Recruit.

It was about time that the Barracks had a spot-check sentry to make sure that foreign bodies aren't attempting to enter our precious buildings whilst we are not on duty.

Myself and Cadet Carcer built the sentry, with some help from the others. Raiden insisted on making derrogatory comments concerning my green crates. But as you can all see from my beautiful sketches, they are rather fetching, don't you think?

We stood for a while and entertained ourselves with inane babble and requesting a verse or two off Captain Morana, in which he obliged entirely.

Thanks to Graem, our sentry was a sheer spectacular sight to be seen! Cove was not intruded; not even once! Hurrah!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Scout Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 10:29:22 pm »

I can hardly believe it... Kelly let me finish a song!

*smirks*

Grand sentry indeeed!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length