Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:58:43 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hythlon Drow games
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hythlon Drow games  (Read 2347 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2007, 05:11:11 pm »

Leading: Dalamar, Regular Scout
Attending: Raiden Morana, Grenadier Captain
                Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
                Garand, Junior Scout
                Celuvian Haap, Watchman
                Breuse, guardsman recruit
                April, guardsman recruit

After promotion parade, where Captain Morana awarded selflishly two medals for himself, I took the command and first gave little lesson to everyone how you address your superiors before pairing them up for drow hunt in Hyhtlon. I made the pairs so that they would be equal as possible, althou there were little twist in the game. Only one invidual could win this, so everyone were little jumpy. Captain Morana got paired with recruit Breuse, Regular ShadowHand got recruit April and Junior Garand got Watchman Haap.

Captain Morana and Recruit Breuse fighting Gargoyle and Imp

I told them the rules and set them off to Hyhtlon. After sometime had passed I shouted to corridors that they may start hunt other teams and didn’t take long the real combating started. Didn’t take too long that first ones started to quit the game. Regular ShadowHand got badly hit to head and was forced to give up the game. I stopped the game little later and then I counted who was the winner.

Junior Scout Garand and Watchman Celuvian Haap

Our winner was Watchman Haap with total 7562gc, Captain Morana came to second place with 6013gc and Junior Garand was third with 4764gc. Recruit Breuse did well and came to fourth with 1075gc. Regular ShadowHand and recruit April shared the last place with nothing. Overall good games, just I wish I see next time more teams.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Regular Scout

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 06:21:16 pm »

Was fun Indeed Sir.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 10:46:06 pm »

Excellent report, Dalamar.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 12:15:16 am »

Har! I came second!

Just think what would 'ave happened if i had nay been called away!

*Grins*

Well done Dalamar!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length