Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:35:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Parade Drill [25.11.2007]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Parade Drill [25.11.2007]  (Read 2314 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:38:49 pm »

Leading: Dalamar, Regular Scout
Attending: Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
                 Kelly Sanderson, Corporal
                 Flina Trix, Regular Dragoon
                 Ihiniar Tel'var, Junior Grenadier

I have watched behavior of our higher ranked members lately and seen that the discipline is horrible. Today I decided to lead parade drill. Seems the name of the drill itself is so horrible that people won't come. After short waiting few came. The start was slow, first Corporal Sanderson was sleeping and then Regular Trix had problems of knowing her new rank. Congratulations for her promotion.

Some sketches from the parade drill, note in the right picture Sergeant Grayner really paying attention to the drill

After slow start everything started to run smoothly. Orders were carried out quickly and even citizen Khaelieth got punched to face, for trying to ruin the drill by yelling insults. My conclusion, higher ranked people know these things, they just need more drills to attend to keep the basics in backbone.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Regular Scout

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 11:18:06 pm »

An excellent parade drill, Regular.

Flina shall hopefully soon get used to her platemail legs and the likes.

One note: Please do not order guardsmen to attack citizens of Cove mid-parade drill. If a problem arises with a Citizen, address it appropriately.

That aside, a bloody good parade drill!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Scarlet Grayner
Red-haired strumpet
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

Fire baller of Cove!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 11:18:58 pm »

Bah that citizen is annoying.. shouldn't be hanging around drills causing a fuss anyhow. Nicely done sir

- Flina Trix,
  Regular Dragoon.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 11:33:09 pm »

Annoying or not, that doesn't honestly warrant a commanded beating in the middle of a drill. Not the most professional way about it. Only a reminder, Regular, on how to perhaps improve his drills. It is his own choice whether he wishes to accept or decline.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length