Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 08:09:52 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Loot For The Coffers And A Trophy For The Baron
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Loot For The Coffers And A Trophy For The Baron  (Read 1781 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2007, 11:51:39 pm »

Led by:
Raiden, Grenadier Captain

Attended by:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Kelly, Corporal
Tyrael Styx, Junior Grenadier
Talpa Europea, Watchman
Thomas Scarr, Watchman
Azhaal Rhu, Guardsman Recruit
Alfred, Guardsman Recruit
Franchesca, Guardsman Recruit
Sieles, Guardsman Recruit

Coins for the coffers: 40,000 - Trophy collected: Axe of a Yomutsu Elder

As I eyed the line up we had a lot of raw recruits and a sprinkling of more experienced guardsmen. The mines would be a test I knew but they needed a test, they had been mothered too long. Time to see what they were made off.

I briefed them at the moongate. Stay together... You run you die. Listen fer orders and targets... Miss them you die. Basic enough stuff. The warriors that guard the mines are fearsome indeed especially their warrior priests and axe wielding champions!

We entered the mines and were immediatley faced by an onslaught of not only warriors but damn rock monsters too! I tried to keep the men moving. Nay stay still too long and get over run, that's the key.

We worked our way into the mines. The action was hard and fast. The men did well to heed my orders and we vanquished our enemies heading deeper and deeper searching for a champion who's axe we would bring home for the glory of Cove.

We eventually found one skulking behind an army of warrior mages. One by one we beat them down and after I snatched the axe from it's cold dead fingers we made haste towards the entrance where we were ambushed.

They attacked and we counterattacked eventually making it back to daylight and Cove. Well done to everyone in the party. We gave them a damned good thrashing!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 03:07:49 am »

We sure showed them didn't we Captain!

Again another enemy vanquished by Cove.
Well done to everyone!

*~Singed~*
      Tyrael Styx,
          Junior Grenadier
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:48:01 pm »

And a sketch I got from that marvellous turnout...

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length