Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:38:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunting Harpies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting Harpies  (Read 1852 times)
Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2007, 03:57:13 pm »

Hunt to the Harpy's nest - Ilshenar

Led by:
Alfred, Guardsman Recruit

Attending Guardsmen:
Arel Mortan, Watchman
Bardicous, Guardsman Recruit
Sieyes, Guardsman Recruit
Garand, Junior Scout
Jon Trent, Guardsman Recruit

We were all gathered in the barracks after a rather brutal training led by an Officer Cadet. Alfred stood up, which made us all look up, too. He rummaged throuh his bag in search for arrows. He was soon to discover, so it seemed, that he had none.

"I need feathers!" he exclaimed. Quicker than we knew it, we were all lined up outside the Barracks with our helmets on and our weapons drawn. Alfred had never lead a hunt before, but he shouted our orders loud enough so even I could hear them! We darted off to the moongate and made our way through to Sacrifice in Ilshenar. We all travelled north-east until we hit the pixies and then the wall soon afterwards. We walked along the wall, trying to stick together, until we gathered around the Harpy's Nest.

We all ran in and started slashing at the big beast-like birds! Blood splattered everywhere. In our hair, on our armour, on the floor... We skinned the birds and plucked the feathers from them, stepping on, over and around corpses of the birds as we did so.

After our round of bird-bashing, Alfred called the motion to get out of the nest before we were followed. We gathered our gold and feathers and made our ways out. Soon after, we gathered at the moongate and headed back to the Barracks. Alfred gathered us all together at the barracks for a feather count, and then he dismissed us accordingly.

Well done to Alfred for a well-lead hunt!

*Signed neatly*
Arel Mortan, Watchwoman
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 08:01:01 pm by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 07:52:57 pm »

I was there too Ma'am.

I caught you up at the Minoc Portal.

JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.

Pages: [1] Print