Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:35:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *Note left at the church*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Note left at the church*  (Read 1751 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2007, 01:37:14 am »

To The Earthly Servant of Avatar Whom it may Concern,

While out with the other guards in Ilshinar we laid a number of Liche, As you are aware they have quite the evil in them. A mockery of life! Hmph, well to the point of this letter. I have no qualms about picking through the left overs of the unjust. It was as I did this that I was drawn, yes almost called towards some very old parchment, evil can be felt about them. I took them, O' corse. I couldn't contain myself. I didn't tell  a soul, except that merchant Mr.Evinyatar, he suggested I should turn them over to you. I figure its best that Avatar deal with these parchments.... I have, by force once been made familiar with the Arcane.... this is of a different more sinister nature. I feel it in my soul...and their presence weakens that soul, and my resolve. It is imperative that I turn these over to you at once!

Thank you.

*Signed Modestly*
  Marcus Illinius Kobra-Dain, Guardsman Recruit, Army of Cove 

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 09:16:55 am »

See to it that such tainted objects are turned over to myself before night-fall this evening. Thy efforts and faith hath been noted, Recruit.

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Seneschal.

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length