Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:31:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunting For Shade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting For Shade  (Read 2002 times)
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2008, 10:59:31 am »

Attended by:

Eve, Grenadier Corporal. (leading)
Garand, Junior Scout.
Thomas Scarr, Watchman.
JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.
Justice, Guardsman Recruit.

We lined up at the barracks where Corporal Eve ordered us to remove our armour, as this would be no ordinary hunt. We then made our way via a portal created by Justice to some deserted passages below the town of Buccaneers Den.

Corporal Eve informed us the these caverns were home to sproutings of nightshade. We were to split up and gather as much 'shade as we could in the alloted time afore the rumblings in the caverns caused a rockfall or worse.

We all raced around gathering what we could before Eve sounded the recall and led us out of the caverns into Buccs' Den and then back to Cove. We placed all our shade on the ground before us. Garand and Scarr had huge piles compared to Justice and myself, makes you wonder if they had stashes of the illegal weed themselves.

Garand was named the winner and received a large pitcher of finest Covian cider as a reward.

JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 11:22:54 am »

Grand Report JT!  Although this substance is illegal, in the hands of our alchemists, it's properties will be put to good use.

*Signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 10:37:41 pm »

very suspicious ammounts

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length