Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:43:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  [27/1/08] Drill Instruction & Inspection - 7pm GMT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [27/1/08] Drill Instruction & Inspection - 7pm GMT  (Read 1617 times)
Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:05:04 pm »

WHEN: Sunday 27th January 2008, 7pm GMT (NOTE: This event starts at 7pm GMT; log in 10 minutes before).
WHERE: Barracks Rooftop
WHAT TO BRING: Full uniform & equipment, plenty of bandages (300 minimum).

Every Sunday evening from now on, an hour before the weekly parade, I will be holding an event that will vary week after week, here are some examples of what they could be:

• Battle Training
  • Parade Drill
  • Practical Training
  • Theory Training
  • Survival Skills
  • Arms & Armour Lecture

Towards the end, a full kit inspection (including the state of your armour) will close the hour, ensuring you are all fit for duty before I prepare you for the 8pm Parade, and hand over command to the Officer in-charge (NOTE: Ample time will be given to get your equipment repaired/self-repaired following any physical training in battlegear).

To avoid time-wasting, ensure that you have full equipment prior to your attendance; every day tools are a necessity, as are survival supplies - I don't feel I need to write you out a shopping list, but if you have any questions please send me a message at 138-231-193.

As this is the second occurrence of this event, the length may increase or decrease based upon realistic achievability and experience.

*Signed*

- Drill Instructor Carcer
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 10:12:25 pm by Graem Carcer » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length