Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:30:43 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Weird Professors.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Weird Professors.  (Read 9393 times)
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 05:51:50 pm »

She's gotto be as old as my mum.... and NO!!

Averion
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 07:02:59 pm »

Bah.....dont go for those older women mate.....they'll chew you up!
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 08:43:59 am »

Egads! What kind of school do you go to man!?  Shocked

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2006, 10:39:12 am »

Hmm question is.. is it a sheeee or a he? eh.. eh//eh??? get meh there ?   on and what IS a deviant skin tone?? vampire white?... oh wait.... i tanned woops.  Roll Eyes weird teachers.. hmmm probably my french teacher in my 6th year of school. She was from Belgium and spoke very VERY little english. we struck a deal, shed trach us frnecha nd we taught her english... god that year sucked arse and my grades were too... thenagain french, the language of my origin and also the second language of my state here in the Etats-Unis (united states) hasnt been my strong point in the 6 or 7 years i studied it in school... I cant speak much, cant follow a conversation, but i read it rather well and find it fun to read the FRENCH directions in the package Smiley

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Averion
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2006, 05:02:31 pm »

In regards to Vinces Post above ^......A school that wont end soon enough so i'm gonna burn the lot down.......Tomorrow!       *Pulls ouyt petrol fluid*
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2006, 07:04:05 pm »

My teacher at high school created quite a first impression by saying "2 of you are going to be gay."
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 07:45:49 pm »

A story this guy told me. He went to do a teaching about God and the head gave him the crapest announcment ever... All the kids looked at him with evil eyes and wouldn't listen so he opened the talk by asking...

Raise your hand if you masterbate!

That got everyones attention... Head fainted

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2006, 01:58:17 pm »

A story this guy told me. He went to do a teaching about God and the head gave him the crapest announcment ever... All the kids looked at him with evil eyes and wouldn't listen so he opened the talk by asking...

Raise your hand if you masterbate!

That got everyones attention... Head fainted
I heard a similiar story, although something more geared toward violence like "Who doesn't want to get shot by a machine gun today?   Grin Had quite a laugh imagining it, I would think that Proffesor was absolutely great.
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 12:21:03 pm »

My organic chemistry teacher sounds like Baldrick from Blackadder.  Cheesy
Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 07:39:12 pm »

That's awesome. Tongue

My History teacher has a tendancy to suddenly explode into a shout, even when we're sitting silently and listening intently. Just seems to.. do it at random. Forgot about him!

qom_riyadh
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2006, 04:58:07 pm »

Ahh, one of the most weird teachers I've met in my short life was my bilogy teacher in high school.

Well, looking back at these days I can say that bilogy was her religion. She REALLY enjoyed talking about all those microbes, viruses, cells etc, etc...

One day she saw that a friend of mine has drawn a cartoon monster on the cover of his workbook. She took his workbook, and yelled at him about his misrespectful behavior. She called him to her desk, yelled at him for few next moments, and told:
"Dominic!!! You should stand up while speaking to me!!" The thing was thay he was already standing next to her desk...

One of the best memories from school these days was an exam, during which one of my colleagues written down a manual to a washing machine... The teacher didn't noticed that, because she was only looking at colorful drawings, charts, schematics etc... NEVER read a line of text on our exams... Of coures my colleague get a 6th  grade (or "A" for our american friends Wink )

Ahh, "those were the days of our lives..." \

Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length