Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 11:51:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tightening Security [Watchman Task]: Patrol Rota, 3rd-9th August
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tightening Security [Watchman Task]: Patrol Rota, 3rd-9th August  (Read 4203 times)
Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2009, 06:24:46 am »

Patrol Rota, 3rd-9th August

I'm looking for a few good soldiers o' any rank to lead patrols of no fewer than 3 guardsmen through the areas on this list.

Sign below stating what patrol you can commit to next week. If you find come the day that you'll nay be able to lead, arrange for someone to cover you.

Attach your reports to this one.

*signed*

R Whalebiter, Watchman.

Monday 3rd August - The Orc Fort

Raiden Morana, Commander.

Head into the orc fort and clear out as many o' the greenskins as you can. If their docks have been built up again, burn 'em down.

Tuesday 4th August - The Covian Shire

Patrol 'round the lake, both of the ruins and the stone circle. Keep an eye out for the undead and don't go strayin' across the border.

Wednesday 5th August - Covetowne

Torrak Keres, Grenadier Sergeant.

Lead a patrol to inspect the Memorial Square, the city fortifications, the orchard, the watch tower. See that nothing too unsavoury's going on at the docks.

Thursday 6th August - Baronship Household

Patrol the area from the Memorial Square up to the barracks, having a look into public buildings along the way. Keep a 'specially keen eye out for Drow and their like loitering about.

Friday 7th August - The Altmere

Rita Whalebiter, Watchman.

Head up the coast into the Altmere, securing what guard posts are Cove's and dispatching of the brigands who overrun the roads.

Saturday 8th August - The Desert of Compassion

Ruby Whalebiter, Recruit.

Have a good circle 'round the desert, and beat back the hoardes of poisonous beasties what keep crossing into the Altmere.

Sunday 9th August - Cove Graveyard

Kas Valentine, Senior Arcanist.

Lead a patrol into the graveyard, kill anything what shouldn't be moving. Hold the tomb until the area's clear of liches.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 05:41:44 am by Rita Whalebiter » Logged
Tan Bloodmist
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 06:29:23 am »

I can do a few, Franki   Undecided
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 01:42:48 am »

I'll take Sunday and the graveyard of Cove.

Signed with a tiny illustration of a gravestone,
Senior Arcanist Kas Valentine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 12:04:36 pm »

I'll do a spot o' orc bashin' Monday eve lass.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 10:14:28 pm »

Monday Patrol ~ Orc Fort.

The guardsman under my command did well listenin' to and followin' any orders I gave 'em. We swiftly cleared the fort. Only one of their champions was brave enough ter face us. I reckon the cowardly swines had got wind of our mission and bugged out.

Having cleared the fort we fired their docks, so any of the buggers that may have left by sea will have a hard time gettin' back. All in all a finely executed mission.

Well done guardsmen!

Here's my sketches:

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 02:53:49 am »

Thursday Patrol ~ Household, Altmere

Leading: Rita Whalebiter, Watchman
Attending: Captain Hoagie Grayner
Sergeant Torrak Keres
Marcus Tel'var, Junior Grenadier
Ruby Whalebiter, Guardsman Recruit
Starkad, Guardsman Recruit
Vincent, Guardsman Recruit

Plans for Thursday's patrol were changed as fugitive Franki Lusion'd been spotted haulin' up towards the Altmere. We marched up the road towards the crossroads keep, stoppin' to have a good look at folks we passed, as we suspected Lusion were wearin' a disguise o' some sort. Aside from a few rovin' brigands and trolls, which we dealt with, we saw nothin' too unusual 'til we found a body near the keep, which were too beaten an' decayed t' properly identify. We left it for the healers nearby t'deal with.

Earlier that eve, Vincent and I'd quickly searched the Household area lookin' for any signs of Lusion. Vincent'd run up t'look 'round the Dead Man's and the area t' the north o' the barracks, and I'd gone down t' the Memorial Square, had a good look 'round the hospital and stopped into the Goblin. 

*signed*
R Whalebiter, Watchman

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:34:36 pm by Rita Whalebiter » Logged
Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 05:51:49 am »

Wednesday Patrol ~ Covetowne

Leading: Sergeant Torrak Keres
Attending: Delferium, Junior Grenadier
Rita Whalebiter, Watchman
Matt Ironside, Guardsman Recruit
Vincent, Guardsman Recruit
Bersi, Guardsman Recruit

A real quiet night in town. There were enough o' us t'split into two groups an' get the patrol done quicker, with Bersi an' I checkin' the northerly guardhouse and orchard, an' the others scoutin' round the walls and public buildings:

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 03:07:34 pm by Rita Whalebiter » Logged
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 02:52:33 pm »

After attending parade on Sunday eve I was unfortunately rendered silent by order of the Baron. I felt confident in my ability to lead some guardsmen to the graveyard and see the patrol through (if only by hand gesture) but in the end I decided against it. I shall complete the patrol this evening instead providing the zombies haven't run rampant and declared the barracks as their own.

The signature rests in a colourfully penned pool of vomit,

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 09:00:01 am »

My apologies for the continuing delay in my patrol !

Never fear, I've no intention of becoming an obstacle to Whalebiter promotion, it will be completed soon.

Signed with a little picture of himself giving a thumbs up,

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length