Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:43:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Heard it on the Grapevine...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Heard it on the Grapevine...  (Read 21168 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2009, 09:49:42 pm »

*A report left at both the Green Goblin offices on the shelf and within the Swaggers also on the shelf in the offices.*

My dear brothers. As I know writing reports at every small bit is a trial in itself I have left a large parchment here for people to place any information they have gathered which might be important, or keeps us all updated on the current situations. For example.

-Kiran- Kiran has now achieved the job Bailiff, thus offering new chances for members to become tax collectors for extra shillings.

Or.

-Sabal- Sabal has been arrested by Vesperians due to Elaine's and Declan's interferences, informing the guardsmen of what he has done towards Elaine in public. He might be needing aid to break out, or perhaps a healer soon to see to his wounds.

Also.

I heard today that the Captain of Yew is having a affair with a woman unknown to me, if anyone else knows information we can see if we can't use it for some leverage.

The options are open, can be small and to the point, sketches can be given, but are mostly not necessary. This book is for us to inform each other and keep eachother in check. I am hoping all of you, brothers, will be using this book to also reply to one another when on tasks which might seperate you.
I shall also be using it to tell you of small deals and such which I have going, or inform you of members of the public to be "aware" of. It's use is limitless actually. Any good information shall be of course rewarded, do me proud my dearest of brothers.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 03:52:22 pm »

-Dirk Faust- Known member of a gang whom operates for the Swaggers to destroy the goblins revenue. Furthermore he is responsible for Lacrima's injury and also broken Mischiefs leg.

Sabal
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 06:53:54 pm »

I walked in on what seemed the whole Vesperian army in swaggers a couple days ago, Elaine spotted me right away, I was sloppy and didnt wear any kind of disguise. I was put in jail for a couple of days, I was released this evening by a vesperian guard with unusual "kindness" I only recieved 3 punches to my face with an iron gauntlet, barely left a mark on me. If I see him again I shall withold any aggression. Instead I shall focus it on Elaine of vesper, when I meet her next.

I am now free again.

S

Sabal
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 04:28:23 pm »

-Taxes- All brotherhood family members can perform a tax job, all known commoners, citizens are free agents to become a tax victim. However you must write whom you have taxed and when, this will warn other members of the Brotherhood not to go near that person till next week.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 01:44:02 am »

-Robert Tripps- Be aware my dears, this man is a old friend of mine who does not see me anymore eye to eye, so be cautious with any tricks when around him, he used to have a small involvement in our buisnesses and still has a book with a list of some of my older family members names.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 08:25:25 am »

-Elain- 

The fool bitch has been arrested and charged for murder, who? Noless than a Northern Chapter Cleric! Shes going to be hanged for sure! Question is, what information can she give up for her freedom and does that affect us? I where thinking of blowing up her cell. . .

*Signed*

MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Radek Wilkes
Yewish Sergeant
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 11:12:39 am »

*A note left in the Swaggers shelves*

Elaine is not stable.
Her mind has been wiped, and warped by the Collegium, leading to the murder of the Yewish Cleric.
It is probably safer for her to be left in prison, than be a maniac else where.

So whoever reads this, take note.

-D

Rbl <3 Thf
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 10:11:25 pm »

-Floria Tenne- A scout Corporal of Yew, currently using us to help with certain information has now started to trust us, I expect from everyone to treat her with care when dealing with her on my behalf. She is still awaiting me to make a false step, and I do not wish to be the one to suffer yet another stay in the Yewish cells.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 12:11:02 am »

-Melancton- Know leader of the collegium, overheard today from Sergeant Reann of the duchy guards he is in custody. Trial awaits, uncertain whether Yew or Vesper will deal with him.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 12:24:21 am by Kiran » Logged

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 03:31:24 pm »

-Smith- A man whom has introduced him several times whilst robbing the Green Goblin with his other hudlums. His known associate is Dirk Faust, a man who is also needed to be brought in for a serious questioning from us. Gregory, the local street criminal knows of this Smith and thus he is also wanted in for questioning. Seperate tasks are at hand for you to complete. I had a sketch artist draw my impression of how "Smith" Looked from where I was sitting.

It is not much to go by, it could be a disguise for all we know, however it is the best we have so far. Good luck out there, Brothers.

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 05:38:40 am »

- Dart's Mistress -

I was unable to get her name, but I saw she and the Yewish Captain sitting together and acting in a rather flirtatious manner towards one another and exchanging "dear"s and "honey"s during the talent show at the moot. I managed to make a sketch of her from where I sat in the stands.

- Swift

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 05:52:34 am »

-Swift's Sketch-

From The mans sketch I can confirm this is the same lass I saw him with previously at the Deer.

*Signed*
MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 05:40:35 pm »

Suzy Fairweather talking to lurtz of vesper about leaving cove because Hoagie has loads of kids. This suggests a relationship between herself and Hoagie that could be exploited.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:59:02 pm by Olchafa Serpernt » Logged

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 04:33:10 am »

-Smith- Supposedly now a rogue group lead by Smith, Corporal of the scouts Aliryl saying that he has perhaps left Jierdans side, seeing the decline in Swaggers profit, and is not doing it all by himself. Olchafa claims these theories are rather "weak" as he knows of the informants the Corporal recieves. However it is still worth noting that Jierdan HAS replied to my letter of submission, and has hopefully come to a standstill of our continuing war, I am hoping to see him this Thursday at Kalam Ravenscars forthcoming event.

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 11:51:55 pm »

A transript of topic of the goblin/kiran from the scout meeting

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length