Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:19:11 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Some Trouble
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some Trouble  (Read 2821 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2011, 04:46:07 pm »

I just realized, All my incomplete report pictures were on my old comp And I had like two reports to write up because you know I wasn't feeling it at the time or was kinda busy soooo, My second trial and leannes trophy hunt are sorta lost, or I need to hook that comp up for like an hour sometime and pull that shit off.
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 07:22:26 pm »

Whoops. If you can't get the pictures, just draw something in ms paint. It'll look good.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 11:09:01 pm »

Whoops. If you can't get the pictures, just draw something in ms paint. It'll look good.
* Keane Wakefield "Likes" This *

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:43:10 am »

http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,10347.0.html

Example.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 06:02:55 am »

Ha I'm well aware of beregoth hell he can't be understood on cats.
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 04:41:30 pm »

I couldn't find any reference to your second trial or Leanne's trophy hunt, but nevermind, I figured I'd throw something together to illustrate how easy it is to remedy your problem....

Sergio's 'Unknown' Scout Trial

Led by;
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout.

Attended by;
Fred Chaka, Member of Cove.
Simon Hoofer, Member of Cove.
Mindy Mingles, Member of Cove.
Susan Schloozan. Member of Cove.

Due to the unknown nature of my Scout trial I decided the best possible course of action would be to rally some folk at the barracks and then head out, hoping for the best. A good number of souls were roused by my call and soon enough we were trekking across the 'Shire to parts unknown. At this point the recruit known as Simon Hoofer took issue with one of the others on patrol, and a small fight broke out. As it turns out, Mindy had recently been in a relationship with Hoofer but had since brought it to a conclusion in order to pursue the loving embrace of Fred Chaka. I utilised all of my training as a Scout to calm the ill will and eventually we reached a compromise which would allow my unknown trial to continue.

At this point Schloozan chimed in to announce that we were mere moments away from our unknown destination, where we would begin to tackle my unknown trial. I complimented Susan's keen observational skills and suggested that she should consider enlisting with the Scout Division, which she seemed to take on-board. Regardless, I began giving the directions which would eventually lead to the completion of my unknown trial. I had Chaka and Mindy engage in diplomatic conversation with some unknown enemies of Cove, Schloozan kept watch over an unknown road for unknown threats, while Hoofer and myself tackled an epic battle of unknown proportion.

We had to exert ourselves to a degree which I'd never achieved before, or since, in order to negotiate the trial I had been tasked with. However, in time Mindy and Chaka managed to convince our unknown enemy that it was potentially ruinous to attack Cove and they would do far better for themselves financially if they were to join us instead. The enemy did so at once and all three joined Hoofer and myself in bringing the epic battle of unknown proportion to a swift end. Buoyed up by feelings of elation and victory we called Schloozan down from her lookout post and headed back to Cove.

My cohorts were eager to get to the Goblin and celebrate what would doubtless become a tale of Covian legend, so I dismissed them and set about penning this report. All in all, I am satisfied with the manner in which this task was completed, especially since the objective was so mysterious. Nevertheless, I look forward to being awarded with a rank of unknown proportion.

Signed neatly with a little picture of a Scout insgimia,
Regular Scout Sergio Jarrett.

BISH, BASH, BOSH, s'as easy as that.

PS; Big shout out to the Arcanist Division ! Cheesy
PPS; We are quite literally the best ever.
PPPS; Everyone else is rubbish.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:16:23 pm by Kas Valentine » Logged

Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 08:05:45 pm »

Kas you're silly but your stick fingers are ace.
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 08:44:19 pm »

Ive yet to meet this Susan Schloozan, is she hot and worthy of being Haapified?
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 09:13:58 pm »

Take a look at how she wears that pink kilt and decide for yourself ! Wink

Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 09:23:32 pm »

*peers through telescope* could also be *Smokes Giant Fag*

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 06:19:49 pm »

Or maybe "help me, I've swallowed a flashlight".

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 06:42:41 pm »

I thought it was a giant doobie. . . . that was urine yellow. . . .  maybe a rare form of rolled shade perhaps? But yes Kas your stick figure persons are totally C'est bon.

Most epic gents!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length