Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 05:16:09 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Rulk Industries Delivery to Stonekeep
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Rulk Industries Delivery to Stonekeep  (Read 1544 times)
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2011, 07:26:16 am »

Led by;
Kas Valentine, Senior Arcanist (Rulk Industries Executive).

Attended by;
Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal.
Cal'ain Cui'gnir, Watchman.

Having previously loaded the caravans with premium Rulk Industries product I met up with Ilyana and 'Cal outside our Covian offices to go through the plan for the journey. Since we have recently been blighted by both the Orcish and the Undead I thought it wise to load up one of the caravans as a decoy; as inferior as these races may be intelligence wise it was a fair bet that they'd want to secure themselves a shipment of Bulk. Ilyana was placed in charged of the decoy and 'Cal was entrusted with the position of protecting their well-being. In the event of attack both guardsmen were instructed to stay by the caravan and keep them safe until the threat had been dispersed.

As you can see from our professionally contracted sketches the journey was far quieter than any of us had expected. 'Cal proved to be very handy with his crossbow and managed to defend the caravan from the few aggressors we came across. Ilyana, on the other hand, proved to be far more resourceful in her methods. Somehow she managed to woo a towering Ettin to act as a bodyguard for the duration of our journey. I didn't go into particulars with Mrs Drachen, what the lady does in her own spare time is no concern of Rulk Industries. Nevertheless, the addition to our crew was much appreciated and doubtless served to scare off some of the larger creatures that we encountered along the way.

Upon our arrival in Stonekeep we were met by Tommy Nottinbury and the transaction was brought to a swift conclusion. Of the payment received, five silver coins were paid to Ilyana with the same offered to 'Cal but subsequently declined.

It is the hope of Rulk Industries that all future shipments can be completed in such a manner.

And remember....

"Drink responsibly, drink with Rulk Industries©"

Signed with delicate precision,
Rulk Industries Executive Kas Valentine.

Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 03:05:17 pm »

A decoy! Fine thinking, Kas!

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »