Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:10:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Scouts Diary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Scouts Diary  (Read 13924 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 08:30:06 am »

Friday, 13th July

I came to watch Gregor Easons re-enactment of the Kaldorian wars. It was very interesting to see how the lots battled each other and showing us the great horror that this war was. I was too young to remember it all. All I remember is fear, the smell of blood in the air, and countless bodies plastering the ground in and around Cove.

Eason himself seemed a bit bit more clearer. I hope this helped him get the trauma off his head and gave him... peace.

Afterwards, Liz took us on a little hunt. And then... I finally got some time with her alone again. I took all my courage and told her how I feel. That I love her. That I want to be hers and she to be mine. She loves me too and there is nothing that could make me happier. But she wants to take things slowly, which I can understand. It has been much for us both the past years.

We're slowly coming together again. This time, for ever I hope.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 07:26:47 am »

Saturday, 14th July

Four days! Four fecking days! That's how long my good for nothing cousin managed to behave and not stirring up shyte!

Bloody fecking hell. I know her intentions were good. She just wants to protect the arcanist squad at all cost. Even though she hasn't met Veldrin, when she heard of how the templars tortured and beaten her, she was furious. After all, she knows how it is. Bloody templars have tortured her as well, just for being a spellcaster.

Well, I tried to speak with the Initiate she fought. Both sides are absolutely unable to think about the other. Ilyana doesn't understand that the church will not tolerate an arcanist calling them out on their horse shyte and her provocations.

The Initiate does not understand that there are reasons why Ilyana acts like that and a bloody pyre right next to the church is a clear provocation.

The Initiate seems nice tho, so I gave him a heartfelt warning not to try to arrest Ilyana, as she will most likely not hesitate to kill him if he does. He sees her as dangerous for all of Cove, not just the church. He couldn't be more wrong. One thing I have to give her credit for is her unwavering loyality to the Baronship, its citizens and its army. I told the Initiate to contact either Morana or Grayner, to avoid bloodshed. She will listen to them and show reason.

Now I got to get prepared! There is still space for another trophy on my shelf. Hopefully I'll see Liz for the hunt.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2018, 06:35:12 am »

Sunday, 15th July

So I took the men to a trophy hunt tonight. It was doomed from the start... Undisciplined recruits and a child weren't the best troops to take on such a strong foe. I called the hunt off after it was clear that people might die. I could not live, knowing I'm responsible for a childs death.

We went home through Chaos and got seperated again. After the others ran away from a dragon, Liz and I were on the other side of the bridge. I didn't worry too much about us tho. We make a good team and excellent survivors. Despite the odds against us, we all managed to get home. A bit bruised and burned, but alive. I pecked Liz on her cheek and wished her goodnight.

When I arrived home, I could hear Ilyana cry. Poor Ily... she must slowly realice what happened to her. She lost most of her comrades and friends, fighting an unstoppable curse. I know I would fall into despair...
When she noticed me, she wiped her tears and tried to smile at me. We didn't say anything. I just hugged her and let her cry some more.

She took care of my wounds and ordered me to rest. Not in an aggresive way... all the more caring and gentle. Despite all her issues and her short temper, she has a good heart and is a true follower of the Virtue of Compassion. It doesn't matter if the Northern Chapter sais it's a false virtue...

It sucks that I can't join the parade tonight and therefor, unable to see my beautiful Liz. I'm sure Ilyana will enjoy herself tho.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 07:26:58 am »

Monday, 16th July

I had a nightmare last night. I don't know what it means... But I'm shaking. I was writing a log in this twisted dream. This is what I wrote in the log. Fragments, time passed quickly. Was this Ilyanas future?

"We didn't sleep. No-one had slept. Not for three days, not since the black death in the western ranges. Not since the nightmares began.
Violent and twisted night terrors. They whisper to us, tempt us, threaten us, beguil us. They promise terrible things in return for even more terrible acts.
My love, Liz, went to Abigail to find a doctor who might help. She should have returned yesterday. I fear for her. I fear for all of us."

"It has been a little over a week since the black death.
My love had not returned and sickness now sweeps through our village. Many have died and those that lived have... changed.
These were folk we once called neighbour and friend. Now they limp and stagger through the night, their deformities as grotesque as the madness in their eyes."

"The moon was full the night of the black death. It is full again.
They have come for me. They have come for my friends. Torrak called out while the others skulked and muttered in the darkness. Ilyana went to them, arms open, welcoming. The nightmares told her to.
Kelly tried to stop her. Torrak crushed her skull with his hammer. I barred the doors and windows but they screamed like monkeys and beat themselves bloody trying to get in.
I had no choice. I took two children and fled through the cellar, following the tunnel to the mill.
All we can do is hide and hope. Avatar help us."

"Three moon cycles gone now, since it all began. Perhaps I am the only one who still looks upon the sky, who remembers their name. Soon, I will be gone and the moon will go on, alone.
My love has returned and she hunts for me. My dead love hunts me. Ilyana too, and Kelly. Corpses rise and walk and feed. My friends, they walk now... and feed.
Avatar has forsaken us. The moon is my witness. Tonight, I return to my family."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 07:33:27 am by Leanne Melior » Logged

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 07:20:33 pm »

Monday, 16th July evening

I felt very drained today. Still do. These nightmares have shaken me up. I hear Ilyana crying a lot lately.
She told me that she thinks about her deceased friends a lot. Now seeing them all back to life, and being unable to tell them how she missed them... it's hard for her. I hope she won't break.
I told her about my nightmare.

Asked her if it does sound familiar. She became pale, even paler than usual. She told me that the plague in Yew was never contained on her shard. And it spread across Sosaria.
I saw the horrors it caused. The grotuesque deformations, the madness.

Ilyana also fears about the church. After all these years, she tries to stand strong against it. She calls them out on their preaches. But I know deep down, she fears them. She fears what they could do to arcanists, to women.

On another note, I found some more time to draw. That drug den had one plus point, and that is I found my inspiritation.
Of course, it is my beloved Liz. She's as gorgeus as she's always been. She's even prettier as she was. I want to stay beside her, support her. She is my one, my true love.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 01:38:43 pm »

Tuesday, 17th July

I had another nightmare. I was in the same place I was last night. Writing, seeing the horror the plague could have brought. Ilyanas world was truly a mad one.

I wrote in a book in hope that someone would remain. Someone may have remembered.

The sun is an orb of blood. Twisted twilight shrouded my eyes. The air reeked of anguish. Cove had plunged into nightmare.
The lass who served me ale now writhed on the floor. She ranted of visions she alone could see, as writhing red tentacles grew from her face, as if her eyes had been seeds waiting to sprout. She became quiet, now, the lass. No more cackling and screaming. Dead.

Of my fellow scouts, only two lived. The others had fallen. Their blood was everywhere. The survivors... their skin shriveled and greyd to the hue of necrosis. Their body flared with unholy lustre. Their eyes... black as... hatred.

A rat... it twisted off a corpse's head... gnawed at skull like dog. My head... visions clawed at me... Thinking burned! I saw... horror, envyed the mute corpses at my... feet. Words flayed me... fled me. All was madness...

What do these nightmares mean? Why do I have them? Do the arcanists have them? Does Liz?

Is this Ilyanas presence? Maybe... her past... somehow reflects on me... I feel... sad... Sick. I need... to find... a way to go on...

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 02:21:26 pm »

Thursday, 19th July

Oh boy... Here we go... Ilyana attacked the Templar. I told him that would happen if he angers her. I feckin told him!
I'm not too worried about punishments to Ilyana... Not even that mad Hugo is dumb enough to set a former Commander on the pyre.
Ilyana chose her path and she's willing to take the consequences.

What worries me more is the presence of someone I thought to be dead: That woman called Mischief. I know she was close to... well, our Ilyana... and Pickles. But I don't trust her. If she gets them into trouble, her head is mine.

As for the nightmares... they stopped. Maybe it helped to sleep outside the arcanist tower, watching over my beautiful Liz. I wasn't able to talk to her... But I feel something troubles her. Is it the church? Is it Mischief? Is she plagued by nightmares as I was?

I hope to catch her tonight... I bought some rare books for her...

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 09:12:10 am »

Friday, 20th July

Another trophy for the Commander... Damn... I should really get up my arse and go hunting, before it gets any fatter.

It didn't take us long to find good ol' Facey its target, but heh. Glad he suffered from the same issues I did on my last hunt. People not listening and doing whatever the feck they want.

It took us several attempts to bring down this nasty beast, but alas, we were successful. Blasted demon kicked me a few times between me legs. Glad I'm nay lad. Returning home and dragging the bloody chest Hoagie found a few times up and down the barracks stairs, Pickles made an appearance. Sexy and awesome as usual.

We talked a lot after the others went to their usual business. Giggled, kissed, hugged. It's so nice to having her back with me. Even tho she is still a bit shy when there are others around us. Such a sweet, lovely woman. I asked her if I could stay at the Arcanist Tower for the night, as my nightmares seem only to occur when Ilyana is near me. It's a blasted situation... I hope I'll get used to it somehow.
Pickles happily invited me over and led me to the bed. We kissed a few more times, hugged... When she kissed my neck, I... Could have melted. I felt it tickling between my legs. In that very moment, there was so much I could have done with her. It's been way too long since we embraced with each other...

But the sleep took over and I fell asleep quickly. My love went downstairs and read some books. But she checked on me several times, I noticed. Heh. She calls me protective, but she's very protective herself. Such a sweetheart.

I left in the morning and stumbled upon Sergio. He asked me noisy questions about Ilyana. He's onto us, but I kept lying. He wanted to see Ilyana for herself, so I woke her and sent her to the barracks, where they met.

Ilyana told me afterwards that she feared he might confess his love to her? It didn't happen, yet he still hugged her. Does he not know she's a married woman? Or is she a widow? I don't know... Haven't seen Lucas since years. But it was certainly confusing for her. It is for me, at least. Also she told me that he wants to apply as Corporal for the Scouts. That he doesn't really trust me?
He thinks I'm too deep with the arcanists, especially Pickles. He does not want to get the scouts corrupted again. Bha! Let him apply. If the other Officers think I'm a threat because of my relationship with Pickles, I'll gladly give my sash in order to stay with my Love.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2018, 05:43:00 am »

Monday, 23th July

O where to even begin...

I met Mischief. I knew this would eventually happen. I must say, I did look forward to this. She tried to persuade me to join her Cause, for whatever that is. Appereantly some anti church stuff?

Our meeting started as I expected - with a bragging that reminded me of a pissing contest on who has the better network.
Hers surely ain't bad, but does she really think she has a wider knowledge than me? I have the Light Company at my service, the ears and eyes of Cove. Perhaps she has a more shady network? There are rumours she may have contact to drows...
I don't know well that is established, but... I had my fair share of dealing with those monsters.
I asked Mischief if Pickles joined her. She said no. Good. Appereantly she trusts Mischief, but not enough. Mischief seems to move to quickly against the church, which may suit Ilyana, but not the calm headed Pickles. I, for myself, will go wherever Pickles goes...

Speaking of Ilyana... The church took a step against her. It was a truly saddening scene when she arrived home, before the parade... They branded her on her neck, humiliated her, made her... their slave. Hugo just wants her dead, but he hopes that the circumstances will kill her, so the church does not take reputation damage. Tsk. Bloody Hugo has more of a brain than I thought.
Ilyana... she shouted, cried, cursed, threw fireballs around. She was furious, yet I could see that he broke her. It was not the branding that hurt her. It was the humiliation. Her begging a churchman for forgiveness and working for them stands in so much against her own believes.
She felt dirty, she said. Feeling like she had to vomit. But at least she chose life over death...

I rushed to the arcanist headquarters to check on my Love. With her was Sergio... I only catched the end of their conversation. I could see the anger in both their eyes. The anger at the church. But... what is it with Sergio? First, he almost declares Ilyana his love, now he wants to work with Liz? He treated them, and any arcanist, like dirt the last time I saw him. I don't really understand his true motives... are my sharp sences failing me?

But at the least, I was able to enjoy the Armsmaster Tournament with my Love. I gave her an old love letter I wrote her six years ago. But I was unable to hand it to her when because it was at the time she got kidnapped... All those years, I kept it. I did when I killed Viernas and Faeryls drows. I did when I rejoined the army. Now that we are a couple again... I was able to hand it to her. I hope she likes it.
And I hope I can spend more time with her soon.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 10:47:52 am »

Tuesday, 24th July

Met a lot of people. A handful of them were pleasant, but most were just a nuisance...

I went to Vesper to take a nice look at the Regatta. Got some Vesperians glancing at me, muttering and squinting. Heh. I don't blame them. I'd be the same if I saw Vesperians on Covian grounds. But that Garrofi guy seems like a dick.

After the Vesperians set up their tables and I had a little chat with that boy Billy Boots, Yewlanders arrived. I didn't know all of them, except for that fecking Drow, Radish and Raidens little honey pot. Poor lass... I could clearly see she was still in pain, moving slowly on her staff. I went over to offer her help, but damn, that lass is so proud.
I later told her that she mustn't proof anything to the men around. I mean, we all know she's a tough lass. We had a nice little chat, until my Love and Sally came out of a portal.

I invited Pickles over to our table, after she greeted everyone she knew - which were a lot of people. My Love has really come around.
Eventually, a poorly disguised Ting and Gar joined us. I mean... Her disguise per se wasn't that bad... For me, it was obvious it's her, seeing she got accompanied by Gar... They are like pitch and sulfur. But, fecking damnit... How she acted! With her horrible accent of a tokunese woman. She managed to get all attention on her, which made her seem nothing like a scout.
A good disguise is handled best without calling for attention... I heard she shows interest in joining the scouts... Oh boy... So much to learn... Being a scout is more than being sneaky and somewhat capable of disguising yourself...

Oh well, they both eventually strolled around when Escabear had to call the regatta off. Least I still got Pickles with me. When she wrinkles her nose. Looks so cute on her. And speaking of cute... I saw the cutest and fluffiest cat ever! My Love and I tried to snatch it both, several times. My Love took it up, patted it and put in her shirt. It seemed tho neither the cat nor her owner appreciated that. The former jumped out leaving some scratches on her chest, and the ladder shouted at Pickles, claiming she tried to steal the cat.

Radish eventually managed to lure another kitty and handed it over to Pickles. I don't know him well... I only know what he and Madsen did to Ilyana... But personally, I hold no grudge towards him. At the very least, he treats Pickles with respect, which is not often seen by the Yewlanders.

Just when we had a good time, it started to escalate quickly.
Apparently, they found out Ting was just in disguise - miracle - and chased her off Vesper, while taking Gar into custody. Some Vesperians started to surround us, claiming it was our fault that Ting came to Vesper, still claiming we tried to steal the other cat. One of the Vesperians even dared to point a bow and arrow at us. That's where the fun ended! I stood between my Love and the vigilant and threatened her. No one is threatening my Love!
She backed down and got told off by some other Vesperians. At least some of them seem nice... The rest tho... They've just been dicks, especially that Rimeny guy. Sally, Pickles and I went home, and my Love just said "Such a feckin' cunt."
Heh. I love it when she goes angry like that. She's so sweet when she frowns in anger.

Alas, after I was sure that Gar got out and Ting would not step into Vesper again, I pecked my Love goodbye and went home... Just to have another nightmare...

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2018, 11:53:40 am »

Wednesday, 25th July

I'm pissed! Pissed at so many things!

Yet again, I saw Mischief. Yet again, I rejected to join her. But she told me that she has Pickles on her side. But I had to hear it for myself...

After I joined Tingleiths most... weird hunt... For whatever..? I saw my Love and beckoned her to join me in the Scout Tower...

I handed her the keys to the Scout Tower and took her upstairs. I told her what Mischief said. She assured me that she only will aid them behind scenes, not putting herself to the front. For one, I'm glad she takes a step back and finally thinks of her own safety for once... But I'm not happy that the person she's aiding is Mischief... Given her reputation, she works with drows.
Avatar knows I hate them. And He knows I will fecking end Mischief or anyone, if there are drows involved and I see my Love or myself at danger.

My Love... She fears that if things escalate, she might be taken a fly. Vesper, anywhere, really. Just far away from the pyre. I offered her me aid once more. As long as I'm around, I won't allow anyone do her harm. She's happy with it. As Wilkes calls me, I'm Pickles shadow after all. And according to my Love, I'm always at her back. Or side. Or front. Depending on the time of the day.
We kissed a few more times, and I could feel her heartbeat. Something so soothing and... enchanting...

So, why am I pissed exactly?

I'm pissed because of the church. What they did to Ilyana, what they threaten to do to anyone. Women, elves, arcanists, even any guardsman that doesn't obey. I have to work on a plan... Getting a disguise... Propaganda towards the church. Killing them, if necessary...

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2018, 11:49:25 am »

Sunday, 29th July 2018

I've been hanging leaflets around Cove, speaking about revolution and resisting the tyranny. I just know there are people out there that would love to fight the church, but are afraid to do so. If they know that they are not alone, I'm sure they will be more open about their feelings, perhaps find allies among each other.

Personally, I don't dislike the Avatarian believe. In fact, I try to follow the eight virtues as good as possible and I believe the Avatar existed. But not how the church presents it... They say Compassion is a false virtue, then why did the Avatar teach it to us? Or how they see women as less and arcanists as flat out Guardian Spawn, while the story goes that the Avatar himself has been accompanied by four women himself, of which one was a mage and one a druid. It just doesn't make sense, how Hugo, Siegfried, Vortimer and the rest of these hypocrites act.

In other news, the attacks of the Undead recently is starting to get out of hand. I had to bait them out. Took the men on a caravan to the crossroads outpost, and exactly as planned, them blasted skeletons and other ugly things made their appearance.
I managed to keep the situation under control, and no one got wounded too badly. Except for my two pack horses...

Once we arrived at the outpost, I built a sentry and ordered the men to take some rest, food and drinks. Everyone except Mischief.
I had to make sure about the rumors. She's in contact with Vierna, that blasted queen of bitches! She assured me that she hates Drows herself tho. I could not see a lie in her eyes.

After we arrived home, it was time for Mischief, my Love and myself to finally talk together. My Love... She wasn't too happy about it. And she is right. All these meetings together, seen together, talking together... And especially in squad headquarters... It just raises the suspicion. While I think no one bats an eye when my Love comes out of the Scout Tower, or vice versa, myself from the arcanist headquarters... It is Mischief's presence that raises suspicion.
Her intentions may be good, but with a damaged reputation as hers, everyone is right to doubt her.

We all agreed on one thing: We can't continue as we did for now. We needed a neutral, non army place to meet, a better way to communicate, and not use our own names.

We agreed that the new inn in town might be a good position for meetings. It's neutral, and according to Mischief, the owner Carolin is on our side. I hope she's not mistaken...

As for communications, a dead drop was suggested by my Love. An excellent idea! Leave a message with with your alias and check on new messages regularly. It's way safer than meeting in person. Although I'm looking forward to meet my Love more often...

For now, our only job was to look out for people unhappy with the church. Not more, not less...

After Mischief left, I spoke with my Love once more. We both agreed that even though Mischiefs intentions may be good, she is driven by emotion. And acting on that, can be dangerous. If she snaps... Liz and I both agreed to quit at once or find another way, if she does. We can't risk our own life.

I offered Liz to spend the night with me in the Scout Tower, before I gave her a kiss for the night... All the rest, shall be remembered only in my head, rather than a book...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:09:39 pm by Leanne Melior » Logged

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2018, 05:41:01 am »

Monday, 30th July

Why, Ilyana... why... You couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you?

She attended the mass as ordered by Hugo. I knew something was fishy, so I took my time on a nearby tree.

And it didn't take long until the the Iniate and Squire took her out of the church, smashed her head to the pole and tied her to it.
She already came out with bloody lips and bruised... What the hell is wrong with these lunatics?!

I put an arrow in my bowstring, ready to take a shot if they should go for the worst. Fecking Hugo... He knew she wasn't going to backdown. He fecking knew she wouldn't confess anything! This is how she wants to get rid of her... Accusing her of crimes, any crime at all, and when she doesn't confess, let his man beat the shyte out of her.

I didn't have to shoot. Ilyana, under the pressure of fire, repent for her attacks. I don't know if she truly repent or just did so under fear... Either way, she's alive...

Still, during the Mass, she got a Visitor. She just dangled there, I could see her spirit was broken. The lass joining her... Someone from the Silent Blades? I could not see her face...

Corporal Sanderson chased her away, keeping her guard over Ilyana, comforting her with words, accompanied by an acolyte who didn't seem to like how Ilyana was treated...

After it all settled and the Yewish sheppshaggers insulted her a few more times, it was time for parade and the trial of Nadia Smith. I sneaked off there, I had to check on Ilyana.

Arriving at the church, she was still tied to the pole. I wanted to release her, but she denied. Said they'd just come after the other arcanists and me eventually. Dangit, Ilyana! Please stop playing the martyr!
I tended her wounds, fed her, gave her water to drink. She didn't say much... I could see... she was at a point of pain. Not physical, but her spirit.

Feck these perverts from the church! Picking on small women! Fer fucks sake, Ilyana is not even 100lbs and they hit her, over and over and over, threatened her, humiliated her!

I promised her to guard her... She didn't speak...

My poor Ilyana...

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2018, 01:43:44 pm »

Wednesday, 1st August

I met Mischief the other night in Umbra. I hate that place. I hate Malas. I hate its people and... monsters.

We talked about Ilyana and her situation... Mischief was full on to get her loose and take her away somewhere safe. This is exactly the shyte I was afraid of. Acting on emotions, ignoring all consequences! Told her if she'd do that, both herself and Ilyana, will just be an open prey for hunts by any member of the church. A return would not be possible for any of them.
And they'd come after me, my Love, Abi, heck, everyone that was ever close to her!

She was pissed at how I wanted to tackle the solution. Fine. Let her be pissed. But in a long term, remaining calm and hoping that blasted Hoagie sends his aid to Ilyana soon, it'll be better.

Mischief came to sence. And she's trying to behave. I hope she does. For now, we agreed to do it my way. But if Hugo should re-capture Ilyana again, that she'd take Ilyana away - for good. I won't let that happen again...

I know I went to the Barons dinner afterwards and then a complete black out. I woke up home, smelling like a brewery and with sand and salt everywhere. What the bloody hell happened last night at the dinner?

With a horrible headache, I went to see Ilyana. Poor lass gets weaker every day, but she told me that she had visitors, both good and cruel.
I fed her, gave her to drink, caressed her... She kept moaning about the heat, so I cut loose the unnecessary clothers. Poor thing got almost a heatstroke. A member of the church, I couldn't see who it was, was glancing down a window from the church. Fecking perverts...

I stayed with her for a while and cleaned and cooled her off as good as possible. I should ask someone from the church if I'm allowed to change her clothes at some time, because she's starting to smell - and I know she hates that... I hope Hoagie releases her soon... Don't let your friend die, Facey!

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2018, 05:06:03 am »

Friday, 3th August

Ilyana has finally been released... Thanks Facey Hoagie...

She told me she'll be a bit more careful of what she'll do, mostly keeping her distance to trouble and troublemakers. I hope she'll remember that next time she'll feel provoked.

In any way, I gave my Love some jewelry. Emerald earrings and a bracelet. It really charms her hazel eyes. One day I'll put a ring on those fingers...

I took the men... well, mostly women... to Chaos where we went trophy hunting. I got at least two out of the four intended trophies. Not too shabby if I say so myself! Gives me a bit of space from Raiden and the others in the leaderboard.

Afterwards, it was time for dart tournament. I may have suggested at one point to make it a strip dart, which was in favor of most attendees... Well, I won in easily! Miss Axiana started very slow, but made a huge comeback in the end. Tiberius, that lunatic, got on third place somehow, even though he was drunk the most time.

At least I only had to strip like my quiver and gloves. And my Love, well, bare arms and hands was all she had to show. That's good! I'm very jealous, and I don't really want everyone to see her boobs. But I guess she's always been very open and not really the most humble lass. I love her either way. But I can't stop being jealous... Guess I'll have to live with it, 'cause I most certainly don't want her to change how she is. She's perfect that way.

Some civilian elf lass had to strip in the end, but it seemed she wasn't really trying to win? I don't know. Not the first elf tits I saw, not the last I guess. I prefer to look at one pair of boobs.

In the end I won this awesome jingle hat! I can now absolutely relate to my Love why she loves them so much. Every step you take is accompanied by a happy jingle. While it's absolute useless when trying to sneak up on someone, it kind of makes life a bit more joy. And I guess that is needed these days. The more I look at people and spend time with them, the more I see how everyone has his or her own story. Their own packages to carry.

I left early, gave my Love a big smooch and promised her that we can continue to take off clothes in a more private ambient later. Just remembering her beautiful body makes me... Well... Let's net get too deep into that.

Hah... See diary? Too deep into that. I made a pun. Hah...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length