Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:40:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Very Painful Sentry...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Very Painful Sentry...  (Read 1208 times)
Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2018, 02:20:50 am »

*neatly written report*

In attendance:

Avalynn Vale, Junior grenadier (leading)
Saerandir, Junior Guardsman
Sheriam Palmer, Junior Guardsman
Frits Segur, Watchman
Tingleith, (untrusted) Watchman

Today started off well, sun was shining, birds were chirping, and I had a list of duties to go through. Mission of the day was simple, build a Sentry at the town gate. Very Simple, I was trained by Kelly "Sentry"son herself. I still remember her saying "Three Tier Vale! anything less is crap!" I gathered the ones available and noted that the other Grenadiers were off being lazy Attending to other duties and left the Sentry rotation to the younger one, which was fine. I'll just give them all a good Hammerin' later. I sent everyone out on their duty and went to secure the area. I could hear Saerandir screaming my name, I quickly armed up and went to where all four were fighting a single man. Saerandir caught a nasty dose of Poison, the culprit got away. Watchman Aralin also went down but did not stick around for us to insure she was okay. We regrouped at the Gate and got Saerandir back to his feet, I bandaged him best I knew how, May have to ask Kobra for some healing lessons, and we Continued on Building and collecting the materials needed.

Little did we know there was a second Assassin in the woods, who immediately targeted me. With a Kryss pressed firmly to the back of my neck, and Palmer attempting to distract and calm the culprit down, I quickly sprang into action, Whipped around, and felt excruciating pain in my neck. Pushing through we chased her off making sure to leave our mark on her. After tending to my bleeding neck, which was just a flesh wound, we managed to put together a Sentry and fortified our gate. But alas! Our job was not done, there was no standing around taking a break, for we were attacked once more but this time, by the undead! It was a short battle, the Undead Hoard could not defeat us. So we took our victory this night.

Cove Gate, successfully secured.

*Signed*
Avalynn Vale, Junior Grenadier

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 07:02:57 am »

Damn good work Vale!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length