Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:43:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Watchman Duties
| | | |-+  Watchman Duty - Far Off Recruiting!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Duty - Far Off Recruiting!  (Read 1606 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 30, 2018, 12:00:52 pm »

'Replacements are needed after the conflict in Nujelm and due ter the fact that 8 our of 10 dozy bloody recruits get themselves brutally fatally slaughtered by mongbats and such! We can nay just recruit near our borders though, we need ter cast our nets far and' wide!'

- Venture to the Atlantic shard. Place 10 banners at places of interest and busy locations.
- Make sure you leave plenty of leaflets and that your banners are coloured correctly.
- Recruitment book text and Covian tan colouring (ten boxes along and 4 boxes up) can be found on the OOC board.
- Make a stand alone report in the IC board of your efforts and be sure to display plenty of Covian Swagger and roleplay!

'I expect ter see drafts o' new recruits from the colonies and elsewhere forthwith!'

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 11:20:10 pm »

Not sure what to make of this, sir. But I think I did what ye needed doing.
REPORT: Exploring Other Lands - A Dream..?

Serj Eason, Exploring Watchman
Covian Army

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length