Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:41:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The thing with the rock...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The thing with the rock...  (Read 1842 times)
Ben Radau
Short but great!
Covian Regular

Stubborn dwarf

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2006, 11:05:51 pm »

When I arrived at the barracks today, some commotion was visible. A cowardly attack of Yewish waywatchers had pushed Kas Valentine of the rock infront of the barracks and also stolen his Covian cap - it is your decision what event was more shameful for our noble cadet.
So we swiftly gathered a rescue and revenge force to get the cap back - and mabye more important - to kick some Yewish stones and rocks.... something strange, but I am sure every manling will react the same way.... *sighs*

The force consisted of:
Kas Valentine, Junior Guardsman,
Bayne, Watchman,
Vincent Redfield, Watchman,
Gantoris, Guardsman Recruit,
Ben Radau, Watchdwarf.

On the way to Stonekeep we took every oportunity to show the Yewish rocks that NOBODY sould dare to push a Covian of a Covian rock...

After our arrival we had to admit that really ALOT of Yewish freaks awaited us... but nevertheless Kas ordered reimbursement of a window and the ransom of his cap.

After some discussions we tried to free the cap by physical force...

The following struggle went bad.... for we had to ....uhm.... tactically retreat after ...uhm.... minor losses....

The result of the expedition Kas summed up and released us... I am really not sure I he got his cap back, but nevertheless it was funny...

*signed*
Dwarf - Scout - Junior
Pigeon cage: 16668006
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 12:00:59 am »

The crimes these foul men have commited reads as follows;

1) They have stormed into Cove and disrupted important paperwork.
2) They have half inched my glorious Covian cap.
3) They have broken my windows as they flee like scoundrels.

And now this.....horror of all horrors....

4) They have booted a fiendishly handsome Covian from his humble rock and stabbed him while he was down.

Who are they!? None other than the filthy Waywatchers of the Guardsmen Militia ! I assure you people of Cove, these Waywatchers are among us, eating our pies and drinking our ale. They laugh at us;

"Ho ho ho"

.....and ruffle our children's hair !

I did what I could with the men available. Vincent took on five of the Yewish beasts while I tumbled with no less than ten members of their cowardly Command. Ben chased their Beseigers in circles as they screamed like harlets and begged for mercy. Bayne stood his ground and slew no less then twenty of Yew's finest all the while roaring of their treachery.

But it was Gantoris that felled the beast, the unsightly, the insufferable, the down right hideous;

Tristan D'Gar* !

(*Though attempts to retrieve the cap had to be called off due to a pack of rabid plague ridden whores that dived upon the fallen Tristan with cries of "Daddy!")

It was a tough fight but by golly we sent them running for their "so called" tavern like babies.

Unfortunately the Covian cap remains in their hands, but the day will come when my original headpiece returns to my original head and it will come SOON !

Until then stay alert people of Cove, there are Waywatchers afoot.

*signed in vibrant barely legible handwriting*
Junior Guardsman Kas Valentine.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 02:58:37 pm by Kas Valentine » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length