Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:50:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Question about the War
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Question about the War  (Read 4818 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 11:30:12 am »

I agree strongly with Kal.

You win some you lose some (although it would be nice to win some now and again  Wink)

I guess it is impractical and unrealistic to be forwarned all the time about attacks - although maybe unarmed guardsman on the way to the barracks etc. could be challenged by attackers before being attacked. After all it is the age of chivalry Wink.

But that aside we ALL need good relations OOC otherwise I guess our RP world just doesn't work.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 11:35:22 am »

Anyone hating people on other guilds ooc are retarded tbh. Just because of them being at war or being in another guild. Silly thing.

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 11:46:09 am »

I don't think anyone is 'hating' on anybody ooc, I think we're just debating sensibly how to maximise the amount of fun we can have with the interaction with other guilds which is a good thing I would think Smiley

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 02:30:04 am »

This turned into something else, none of you answered my second question.  What is our position in the war?  That's all I want too know right now.
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 08:32:21 am »

If it is an ANSWER you want, an answer you shall have.

Being a RP'ing guild amongst the world of Europa and knowing how many RP'ing guilds that are out there we are allways at war with one or maybe two,All depends.

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 11:01:54 am »

The current status of the war:

The frontier is currently somewhere in between the guardpost where we lost the last battle and the next bridge (heading east).

LB currently claims and holds Minoc so we may need to move on them to focus our efforts on the frontier again.

Given the frontier is in nomans land any raids against Stonekeep or Cove have to be sanctionned by Command. The simple reason being if the frontier is set there it makes little sence to strike beyond it without moving the frontier. Only 'raids' could succeed in breaking the frontier.

That is.....On an OOC level all you need to remember is that
1) Ask a command member to notify Grd/LB of a pending raid (You must have a valid RP reason to go there)
2) If Grd/LB shows up on our doorstep and you personally were not told, RP it out. It happens, RP it as a raid. Sometimes there's a problem in communication, sometimes BoC Command chose not to inform you of an incomming raid and sometimes BoC command screws up and forgets to tell you. Bottom line, RP it out Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length