Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:46:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  25/02/06 - BoC appears on UO Radio -22:00 - 00:00 GMT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 25/02/06 - BoC appears on UO Radio -22:00 - 00:00 GMT  (Read 3290 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2006, 01:52:44 pm »

You read right, from the hours of 22:00 - 00:00 GMT a representative of BoC; our very own miss Kendall Richter will be speaking on UO Radio and taking part in an exciting talk show with the subject matter of roleplay and general UO matters (as well as BoC matters!) there will also be guests from other roleplaying guilds around UO. Tune in and support the cause!

http://www.uoradio.com/

Cheers,

Oct.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 03:46:42 pm by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 03:48:50 pm »

Right! I will be speaking with the radio DJ and a guild representative from the PaxLair Guild from Chesapeake. PaxLair is a hugely expansive guild that has existed for eight years. Largely, the bulk of the conversation will be about the differences in roleplay styles between our shards.

There might be another guest but I'm not really sure.

If you want to hear my gorgeous American accent, UOradio.com offers hyperlinks to Winamp, Windows Media Player, Real Player, and iTune Player. So there's no excuse for not listening.

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 12:19:01 am »

[occ] was listening to it the last 40 mins so ye made excellent advertising for BoC out there Smiley They seemed quite impressed escpecially as ye were talking about all that Voip Progs like Ventrillo , Teamspeak etc and how BoC is handling battles without those programs [/ooc]

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:21:02 am »

I mean come on! Roleplaying on TS? Most of the time I'm laughing my ass off anyway, let alone be able to speak.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 12:25:28 am »

(OOC) Aye I also caught the last forty minutes, I was having some dinner prior to that. Voice programs make sense on things like WoW because it's more or less an action game anyway, but not on UO. I didn't even understand what commands the other folks were citing as important especially "hit a left quick". Anyhoo it made for great listening, thanks Kendall ! (/OOC)

Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 11:57:16 am »

[OOC: Caught the first half, good stuff! We had some interesting debates going on in the chat also. Nice accent by the way *wink wink*]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length