Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 11:41:02 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trial - Salidin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trial - Salidin  (Read 3992 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2006, 10:47:16 am »

Vince strokes his chin as he reads through some recently posted reports whilst sitting at his desk

Yes....yes, quite the guardsman this Salidin is becoming. Let's see if he's got what it takes to get his covian cap.....

Greetings Salidin,

It has come to my attention that you are almost ready to recieve ye Covian Cap. As ye well know, only those who truly be ready are given th' honour of wearing this most sacred of headgear. Therefore, it is time fer ye Watchman Trials......

Trial One

A guardsman must be ready always, and even though ye'll mostly be with ye fellow guardsmen, there are times when ye'll find yeself alone an' in trouble!
Te prepare ye fer this, i want ye te head te th' icy dungeon and slay me Five Frozen Ogre Lords! on yer own.

Trial Two

A Junior Guardsman mus' be able te lead, an' lead well! With your team of at least 4 other guardsmen, organise a hunt to Shame, making sure te stop by th' evil mages temple o' worship on th' third level. Show these sadistic bastards how we deal with their type!

Trial Three

Now, as me apprentice, tha' mean's ye'll nay doubt want te join th' finest squad in th' army, th' Grenadiers some day. Ye know th' Hunters lodge? I want a sentry set up on it, with at least three other guardsmen manning it with ye. Now this be th' Grenadiers pride an' joy, so nay be shy with 'em crates!

I expect a full report on each trial, to be pinned in This Thread!

Conditions
The frozen ogres you must slay alone

The Hunt to Shame must include at least  Four other Guardsmen

The sentry on the hunters lodge must be held for at least twenty minutes, and include at least three other guardsmen

Good luck Salidin, ye complete these an' ye'll be one step closer te gaining not only yer covian cap, but also ye bronze arms.

Signed
         Vince Valentine

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 10:55:41 am »

Looks at the board see me Trial hmm about time me reckon better get to it

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 02:50:27 pm »

Trial one

After seeing me watchmans trial on the board i went straight to the bank to gather me suplies that i had set aside for when this momment i then took the long jorney to the ice dungeon once i got there i egan work on finding me a Artic Ogre i fought many cold spiders till i found a small corner with where they all laid asleep i slowly woke one and began to fight it it hit me hard to the point i was nearly unconsious but i drunk a special potion i had made that morning and i felt much better and solider on
After beat one two three and four i hunted a little longer to find five eventually i found and defeated and collected the heads as trophys for Vince and i went back to the barracks and left the heads on the steps for vince to find .

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 01:02:08 pm »

Please dont hand out trials until Atleast 5 of the 7 Promotion requirements are complete.

Locked until further notice.

- Admin

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 07:51:57 pm »

Trials Unlocked, Lets see you in a cap eh?

- Admin

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 02:38:13 pm »

Hoorah! Good work Sal, and err thank ye fer ogre heads.
Ye can never have too many ogre heads i always say! *Nods firmly*
Now finish 'em trials off eh?

Signed
          Vince Valentine
           Officer Cadet
             Grenadiers

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 01:21:06 pm »

Trial Two

When: 29/03/2006
Where:Shame Dungeon
Bring: Avalible Kit

Commanding Officer: Salidin Watchman
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Vincent Riefield Junior
- Kyte Recruit
- Leloo Recruit
- Lothar Recruit

After seein gthat me Watchman had been reposted on the board i went about tryig to Carry out me hunt to shame i went to the barracks to seek the assistance of some others i found sothree who was willing but we was lacking the fourth after sending off a few pigeons i got a reply and the Great leloo said that she would leave what she was doing and attend so we left for the Dungeon

When we attend the entrance to the shield i had no knowledge of the location of the Mage temple which we need to attend so i delgated Vincent to lead the way through
we Battle hard and came across some very powerfull elementals which we stayed togther and thought well Especially Vincent a great fighter

We finally  reached the Mage temple and we began to enter we did have a problem that Pison eles were coming in from the out side but we duely dealt with them and pressed on and cleared the building of the all , give me a Yarr

Once all had been killed i ordered the team back to the entrance of the dungeon on the way killing a few more Eles once back the entrance macking sure all numbers were there we returned to the barracks where i thank the guards for there help in my trial and we tally up the gold and gave out 200 gold each and gave 4000 for the coffers

signed

Salidin

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 01:32:05 pm »

Trail Three

When:29/03/2006
Where:Hunters lodge
Bring: Regular Kit

Commanding Officer: Salidin Watchmen
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Vince Valentine Officer Cadet
- Jack Sinist Junior
- Perun Recruit
- Olchafa Serpant  Regular Scout

Got up this morning and thought right time to get done this last trail sent out a few pigeons to see who could help in my final task in my Sentry at the hunters lodge and asked to meet at the Barracks

We all met and i was very pleased that Vince was there to see me action i got the team to build a great gate which was very secure and got the m to take up positions around the the inside and gave orders to keep good eye out there we sat for most of the night

Half way throught the night i sent Out regular Scout to doo a sweep of the Lodge and of the surrounding area to see if he could see any think
At day break i decided all was fine for another day and i thnaked all the Guards and dissmised them to go about there buissness

Signed

Salidin

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 01:33:55 pm »

Right then that all finished hopefully that get me me Cap and can try out for the Great Grenaiders  YARR !

Let me no what you think Vince

Yarr up the Grenaiders

Salidin

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 05:11:15 pm »

Great work, you commitment will be rewarded soon enough!

*Signed*
Delcarakdur, Highlander Corporal

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 06:06:08 pm »

Splendid work Sal!
Ye tackled ye trials head on, and proved ye be ready fer ye Covian Cap.
Ye be mere steps away from ye Bronze arms!
Keep up th' fine work *Beats chest*

Signed
      Vince Valentine
        Officer Cadet
          Grenadiers

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length