Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 09:46:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Militia Duties: Peg leg
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Duties: Peg leg  (Read 2008 times)
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2006, 07:27:16 pm »

"Gah! My wooden leg is rotten.."
"You! Hideous recruit! Got a task for ye.."

This Duty may be attempted by a Watchmen, or above.

Tasks:
* Take a patrol to Yew and begin chopping down a Yew tree. We'll need atleast 100 wood. Write a report.
* Organise a hunt deep into the Orcish mines and slay the Brutes inside. Take atleast 100 Shadow ingots back.
* Contact the mad blacksmith Thorul. Shadwell will know where to find him and persuade him to make an armoured peg leg for the Captain.

* A report WITH pictures has to be written of each event and posted in THIS thread!

Reward
* Shadwell will grab his quil and scribble furiously in your administration paper (You will be given a couple of hunts/other things you need for promotion)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 03:11:36 pm by Shadwell » Logged

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 11:47:42 pm »

I will sign up for this duty sir!

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Regular Guardsman

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
userjosh5368
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 12:29:04 am »

Yew tree felling

Guardsman leading task
Regular Delcarackdur

guardsmen attended
regular highlander Rory Munro
Junior grenadier Vlad
recruit Kado Gael
recruit Darek Milako

guests atended
Stacy
Mela

We started off waiting at the barrack's nice day rather quiet.
Delc had arranged a small expedition to yew at the request of captain Shadwell for a new peg leg *shrugs*
Anyways we headed off in this small covert number ter yew we head out through the yew moongate and inspected are surroundings for any loyalist activities, after this was check the all clear was given and we then headed to get a yew tree's wood near the entrance ter stone keep.
The journey down was quick and sudden as we needed to be in and out without being noticed or this what are objective was before.
As we arrived down the trail Delc shouted HALT! loud enough just to let us hear him, I told him that there was yew tree over this way and so we headed to it *nods*.
Once we got there recruit Gael and regular highlander Munro started hacking at the tree after Delc had checked it.
Recruit Gael was immense with his axe as he cut chunks out of it quickly leaving regular highlander Munro with a small pile of wood.

Mela and Stacey scouted the area and found out that there was a small garrison of yewish guards at stone keep with Klion on his horse.
Delc deiced that after we got the wood we would attack him and capture him.
Not all went as planned as he came up the road spotted us and we held are position while Delc made terms, but as usual the bloody loyalist sod made a fuss and headed to stone keep were in are lack of aiding are comrades we fell ter the last man me after a nice bloodi battle with Klions and two f his pawns *mutters*
Bloodi loyalist. Anyways I untied the few that were tied to a tree and we headed back ter cove mission accomplished but with a lost battle.

Signed

Vlad Junior Grenadier of cove

[OOC:-someone was suposed to have taken pics for me as i don't know how to use image shack or uososo if any pics apear can yer give them to a moderator of this board thanks]
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 02:55:22 pm »

Led by: Erik Arkay
Attended by:
Chaffers
Hoagie
Ysabelle

Our glorious captain Shadwell requires a new peg leg! It is essential for the security of Cove that our captain is able to lead us into battle. So without further discussion I arranged the best of the best outside the barracks. With these competent lads and lass we'll gather those 100 Shadow Ore in no time!

We slowly and stealthily made our way to the Orcish Cave and immediately started to slay Orcs left and right. Aaah, the joy of standing kneedeep in Orcblood!

We made quick way through the dungeon and apart of a small break to eat some freshly cooked porkchops we decended into the mines of the Orcs. It didn't take them long to send in their huge Orcish Brutes but the four prooved too strong for them.

We quickly gathered the required Ore and headed back to the Barracks. Pritty soon our Cpatain will have his new pegged leg!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length