Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:36:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Armour for Kas Valentine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Armour for Kas Valentine  (Read 2481 times)
Jacob Greyson
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 07:40:36 pm »

I were checking on me trades vendor when I got approached by Kas holding the reins to a pack llama.  Said the packs contained a great amount of leather an' he wanted me to make him a set of armour that'd suit an Arcanist. 

Being tha' the armour were all there ready to be used I agreed an' set to work on it, I used a mixture of horned and barbed to make sure it were study enough against melee blows an' also to withstand attacks from other mages.

After spending a great amount of time putting the peices together in the right thicknesses I had the suit ready.  Kas seemed to be mightly pleased with it an' I hope it does him well in his future battles.

*Signed scruffily*

Jacob Greyson
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 07:45:46 pm »

I'm mighty pleased with this new suit and I'd like to extend the upmost gratitude to Jacob for his role in putting it together. Hopefully now my defence against people I engage in melee will be a little stronger, the buggers certainly know how to land a blow I can tell yer.

Signed neatly in long flowing handwriting,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 08:01:46 pm »

40 Shillings awarded - Jacob Greyson

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length