Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:01:12 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Criminal Tasks (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | | |-+  Scrumpin' an' thumpin'! - [COMPLETE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scrumpin' an' thumpin'! - [COMPLETE]  (Read 3090 times)
Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2007, 04:25:34 pm »

Obidah sat down holding his stomach...

"Bloodi 'ell! I aint ate anythin' for ages, loike! Neither 'as anyone else come t' think o' it. Dis jus' won't do."

The Task:

*Go to Cove and acquire vegetables for the hungry Gang members.

Conditions:

*Collect atleast FIFTY vegetables of any sort. We don't want to run out anytime soon!
*This task may be completed only ONCE
*This is open to ANY rank
*A Full Report must be placed in this thread.
*This task is entirely RP. Try to be creative with your report; you could rob the provisoner's or steal from Cove farmland.

Reward:

*Infamy will be rewarded for the quality and creativity of the report

*Signed on behalf of Obidah*

Lynch.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 12:45:09 pm by Obidah Lynch » Logged

Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 12:30:04 pm »

Fenwick roared with laughter, tears streamed down his face, the last few lines of the report had been dictated between bouts of apoplectic guffawing.

"signed Charles H Fenwick" the scribe completed the report with the flowing signature that Fenwick thought looked "dead preddy" and, leaving the parchment on the desk, took his leave.
"yeah go go" Fenwick said belatedly, wiping the tears from his face.
A few paces away from the house the scribe heard Fenwick shout "MELONS!" at the top of his voice and the laughter began again.
"Bloody moron" the scribe muttered and made a mental note to not even think such things lest Fenwick got to hear of it

Gathering Fruit and Vegetables
Knowing of our pressing need for fresh supplies of food I went to the fields in Cove to see what I could gather. Having cleared the area of prying eyes I set to work. After a while I got tired of the interuptions, I even had some low life beggar telling me the land was his. One mage in particular just wouldn't take the hint to "shove off" and the place was too exposed to drop him

Next stop was the orchards where the fruit was plentiful but even after this I did not have enough to fill our empty bellies so I set off to find the farmer to complete the supplies.

Turns out the farmer was a woman so I set about seducing her with my wit and charm but she turned me down flat. Thinkin' back she was a strapping lass in dugerees so maybe I wasn't her type if you know what I mean. Anyway I had to resort to more conventional means of persuasion.......

"Mr Fenwick are you sure you want to say that?"
"Yer sure sure, it's a good joke, dead funny"
Fenwick was still chortling to himself so didn't notice the scribe rolling his eyes. The man was like a child except this one would slit your throat in an instant if the whim so took him

....but at least that way I got me hands on her melons.
All the food collected has been delivered to our warehouse for distribution.
Signed in a flowing hand

Charles H Fenwick
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 04:12:56 pm by Edmund Rufus / Charles Fenwick » Logged
Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 12:46:18 pm »

Obidah sat muncing on the newly gathered vegetables

"Hurr hurr, we's is good! Noice work dat kid's done!"

Infamy awarded: 70

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length