Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:38:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 285529 times)
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #585 on: March 01, 2007, 10:49:13 pm »

Patrol to Minoc! - 9 PM, Thursday 01/03/07

In Attendance:

Junior Guardsman John Dell (leading)
Recruit (Sir) John

John and John were bored. So they decided to take a patrol to Minoc. Someone must protect Covian interests in this region! Nothing to report but rude travelers ignoring the pleading guardmen's calling!

John and John did NOT stop at a tavern to spend all their hard earned gold on ale!

*Signed neatly, quiet obviously by someone else*
John Dell

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 02, 2007, 09:35:23 pm »

Patrolling the Orc Fort:

Leading: Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal.

Attending:
Arel Mortan, Guardsman Recruit
Rose Amara, Guardsman Recruit
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Lucas Gabriel, Guardsman Recruit.

After our rather uneventful patrol to Cove, Raiden decided to take us all on a short patrol to the Orc Fort, before taking the other recruits back to the Barracks to do one of Sinist's recruit Cadre's. Those big Orc Brute things were frightening, they were so huge.

We slaughtered our way through the fort and then made our way back to the Barracks. Altogether, we gathered over eight thousand crowns as well as other materials for the stocks.

*Signed Neatly*
Arel Mortan, Guardsman Recruit

« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:37:25 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged

Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 08, 2007, 12:01:06 am »

Sightseeing patrol

Leading: Dalamar, Regular Scout
Attending: Kiet Echtaris, guardsman recruit

I showed to this new recruit around Cove and sametime looked that everything was alright.

Aldannar
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 08, 2007, 04:03:47 pm »

Patrol of the road to Minoc - 7:30 PST, Thursday 3/8/07

Two man Patrol led by Jack Sinist, Regular Guardsman

*Aldannar, Guardsman Recruit
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: March 11, 2007, 07:02:15 pm »

Patrol to the Cemetary - 6.30pm GMT, Saturday 11/03/07

Decreasing the amount of undead in the area. Nothing new to report except some lack of reaction. Perhaps our higher ranks are getting old?

Led by Jack Sinist, Regular Guardsman
* Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal
* Nicholi, Regular Dragoon
* Garak Nightchill, Officer Cadet

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:21:55 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 13, 2007, 12:29:03 pm »

Patrol of Cove Town:- 12 March 4.40pm GMT

Led by:- Conan, Regular Grenadier
Attending:- Demarian, Senior Grenadier
~*~Falconheart, Watchman
~*~Eve, Junior Guardswoman

We moved on some gypsies camping in town, who left without trouble.  I was asked to give a fine to a civilian for the sum of Two hundred crowns, since she was holding a weapon.  The main buildings and the tower, where theives can often be found, were checked carefully and a wolf was slain near to farming land.

*signed*

Eve, Junior Guardswoman
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 15, 2007, 02:53:25 pm »

Patrol of Cove

Led by: Jack Sinist

Attended by:
                     Watchman Deveriath Fae'al

Upon arriving at the Covian Barracks, and meeting with Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist; a patrol was led to the walled town of Cove. This particular patrol was uneventful in that nothing 'out of the ordinary' came up. That is, except a wayward recruit who started to throw magic balls of fiery doom in every direction, occassionally hitting myself and Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist. Ofcourse, the recruit was 'enlightened' in how to treat his superiors.

-signed,

Watchman Deveriath Fae'al

Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
Maynard Skulk
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 16, 2007, 12:18:31 pm »

Patrol of Cove Town:- 16 March 11.40am GMT

Led by:-  Regular Guardsman : Jack Sinist

Attending:- Guardsman Recruit : Maynard Skulk

A Patrol of the buildings of cove was carried out without event, the docks proved slightly more interesting when we came upon an abondoned ship..

Upon closer inspection.. it turned out that someone had left a hefty booty in the hold..  obviously a donation to cove..  so we relieved them of their burdon.

After heading up to the north tower we returned via the main wall.. where a short history lesson about the defences was given.

Report Ends.

*Signed*

Maynard Skulk

*signed*
Maynard Skulk
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 17, 2007, 11:40:36 am »

Dawn Patrol of The Covian Shire

Patrol Leader - Jack Sinist

Attendance - Maynard Skulk

We Set out under the cover of the morning darkness..  but Dawn was soon upon us.  Most slept softly in their beds as we carried out our patrol.. and all was silent as expected with the exeption of a few night prowlers mistaking us for a snack..

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 18, 2007, 02:46:50 pm »

Led by: Kelly Sanderson, Regular Scout.

Attending: Faden Wildheart, Watchman.

Seeing as there were not many guardsmen about apart from Faden and myself, we both headed out to check that all was well in the town. We patrolled all the buildings, including the watch tower. All was in order, apart from the usual scruffiness of some of those cabins. They do really need to be sorted out. Faden tried to persuade one man to join the Baronship, and nearly succeeded. He said he would think about joining us at a later date. Faden did a spectacular job on this patrol, and was very thorough with his searches for any illegal substances and was thoughtful towards the community's wellbeing.

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Regular Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Brandy Arrowsnap
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 18, 2007, 07:44:53 pm »

Lead by John dell junior guardsman

Attended:

Brandy Arrowsnap

We have to make sure the city is safe somehow don't we! So me and john thourght we would check all of it! We started of on all the building and checked everyone thurally

After we done this we made our way back to the great barracks and there we informed everyone it is safe to walk about.
Brandy Arrowsnap
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 18, 2007, 08:09:54 pm »

Lead by: Erik Akray Senior Guardsman

Attended: Brandy Arrowsnap Guardsman Recruit

We have seen a crazy archer wondering about the city of cove and me and erik thourght we would check the city out. We started off at the barracks and stroled up to the barracks keeping our eyes open.

We soon ran into a lich, But it was took down with ease...  We cleared out the graveyard and thourght we better go check out the sea.

As we got to the sea we sore some skeletons, But once again nothing we can't beat.

As we cleared to area we went and head of back to the barracks to spread the good news.
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 03, 2007, 10:01:30 am »

Patrol of the Barracks

Grenadiers In attendance:-
~*~ Raiden, Corporal (Leading)
~*~ Gimbly, Regular
~*~ Eve, Junior

There were few Guardsmen/women available for training purposes, so Raiden proposed a necessary patrol of the Barracks.  It was evident that the parade ground was clear of any threat, so Raiden lead us down to check the Baron's office and the archive area, where Gimbly discovered the dust piling up on the great statue, and Raiden observed with a squint that it looked remarkably like Ryan Greystone! We then headed down to the cells, which not surprising looked far too clean, due to the lack of use.  The torture chamber too, appeared too cosy for one to properly administer torture if necessary.  Raiden took note of this... Heading back up, we checked the general quarters, aside from a half eaten rib and rotten potatoes, there was nothing else to report.

*signed*

Eve, Junior Grenadier
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 03, 2007, 10:26:50 am »

Patrol of the Church

Grenadiers in attendance:-
~-~ Raiden, Corporal (leading)
~-~ Gimbly, Regular
~-~ Conan, Regular
~-~ Eve, Junior

Raiden ordered that we head to the grounds of the Church to ensure all was well there, peering in through the gates leading to the graveyard, all appeared eerie and too quiet...as we were about to enter, an order for attack came and we discovered an ogre attempting to defile the church doors.  With the heathen destroyed, the front doors checked and remaining locked and secure, we entered the graveyard.  The graves appeared to be well tended, the flowers needing just a little water to make them vibrant again, hurriedly Gimbly searched his pack to find some water, unfortunately (or fortunately) he had ale!  and we can't possibly think of destroying the flowers with that!  Raiden discovered two large wooden poles concreted into the ground, at the back entrance of the church...he wisely suggested that this was where they 'educated heathens and cleansed them'!  Just as Raiden was ensuring the back entrance was secure we were met by Conan.

*signed*

Eve, Junior Grenadier
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 03, 2007, 10:58:56 am »

Patrol of the Town Hall

Grenadiers in attendance:-
~^~ Raiden, Corporal (leading)
~^~ Gimbly, Regular
~^~ Conan, Regular
~^~ Eve, Junior

Raiden ordered us to check the Town Hall.  We started by checking the fountain, ensuring that the water remained pure and that no enemies had added anything to our water supply.  Whilst Raiden headed inside the building, Gimbly looked up into the tree and informed me that there were no monkeys hiding up there... much to my relief.  Conan remained outside on guard...The town hall appeared to be secure and safe, but silence was broken by the sound of yelling outside, Gimbly did not hear it, since he is rather death.  We headed outside where we found Conan to be standing very still and stiff, despite Raiden's attempts to bring him around.     
It was suggested that he may have smoked some bad nightshade, since he appeared to be suffering with similar symptoms... a pity a doctor was not around!  We turned to the sound of hooves coming towards us.   A Vesperian, militia partisan stood proudly in front of us.  He smugly stated that his business here was to Patrol the south west Vesper SLAVE CAMP!  He also made us aware that the scout tower had fallen, then wisely left us to take in this information.  With no time to spare we headed hurriedly to the location of the Scout tower...it had indeed fallen, with little left to salvage.  No bodies were discovered, but no survivors either... one can only hope that they stealthily got away in time.

*signed*

Eve, Junior Grenadier
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length